Author Topic: The BOTTOM OF THE BARREL KID rides again!  (Read 2422 times)

The Arapaho Kid

The BOTTOM OF THE BARREL KID rides again!
« on: March 14, 2005, 01:39:23 AM »
Howdy pards!  I did a shoot today with the Smokey Point Desperados, up here in Washington.  I brilliantly achieved my usual spot on the bottom of the barrel again!  Took that last place with no problem at all and had a helluva lotta fun getting there!

Today I used Black Powder Shotgun Shells.  That was a riot!  Those suckers smoke up a storm!  After my first round was launched, my second target was almost obliterated by the smoke!  My timer was hacking and coughting and asking me what the hell I was shooting in my scattergun!  BP Shotgun shells are fun!

So...belly up to the bar and have a round, or six on the BOTTOM OF THE BARREL KID!

Offline Micheal Fortune

• Top Active Citizen
    • Micheal Fortune
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The BOTTOM OF THE BARREL KID rides again!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 02:41:42 AM »
Well Thanks for the Sarsaparilla there AK! 

It's always fun just to get out there and shoot! :)
Saloon Keeper, Gambler, Shootist
Sun River Rangers Shooting Society / SASS 60159 / R.O.-1 / SBSS 1685 / G.O.F.W.G. 89 / RATS 58 / KGC 4 /

Offline Hemlock Mike

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 06:17:34 PM »
AK --

I always figured you ain't no gamer.  You are in it for the fun  ;D

When loadin' them BP shotgun shells, toss in a wad of horse hair or dog hair on tops of the powder.

That's a tear in the eye  :'(

Mike

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:08:56 AM »

The Arapaho Kid

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2005, 10:21:34 PM »
AK --

I always figured you ain't no gamer.  You are in it for the fun  ;D

When loadin' them BP shotgun shells, toss in a wad of horse hair or dog hair on tops of the powder.

That's a tear in the eye  :'(

Mike

Well....I don't do any reloading, so I get my BP shells off the net.  But....I'm going to keep using BP Shotgun shells.  That's a helluva lotta fun setting up that smoke screen!  Clean up the scattergun after using BP rounds is a bearcat of a job, but not mission impossible!  I have this long bottle brush that I can scrub out the barrels with.  A little BP solvent and some elbow grease and the inside of those barrels shine like a mirror!

As for coming out on the bottom of the heap....that's better than being DQ'd from the match.  Bottom place is better than no place!

Offline Qball

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2005, 07:27:16 AM »
Way to go Kid ;D
Smokin' ;)
WartHog
SCORRS
SootLord
STORM

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com