Author Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 829 times)

Offline pinto beans

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Happy New Year!
« on: December 31, 2020, 09:35:10 AM »
Happy New Year All!!  If a little early.  Been a tough en these past 12 months but faith in the good Lord and some honest work has gotten it done - plus the daily relief of being able to come here and keep up with all the good folks and their 76's  ;D!!

Here is to a new and hopefully good year! May God bless you all!  Keep the posts coming (look forward to reading em every day!!) stay safe and keep ya powder dry!! :D

P.B.

Offline King Medallion

• Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 14753
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 165
Re: Happy New Year!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 09:48:10 AM »
Happy New year! I agree, this forum is a happy place I look at multiple times a day, enjoy it alot with all you good, kind men. (I'm assuming we're all men :)) I've learn alot from you all. Wishing you all a great upcoming year, with the acquisition of at least 2 more 76's in your safes.  ;D
Happy New Year!
Steve
King Medallion

Offline dusty texian

• Chief Scout Wehmeyer Ranch's.
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Dusty Texian
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 107
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 11:29:22 AM »
Likewise Happy New Year my Amigo's , I value each and every one of you as a friend and have enjoyed corresponding with all of you  . Speaking with my Amigo's here is a big and enjoyable part of my life and I Thank The Marshall and all involved for making this site possible for us to gather and talk   . I also wish everyone a safe , healthy and prosperous New Yr . God Bless All,,,,,DT

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:25:44 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com