Author Topic: Happy days are here again in Alberta  (Read 4195 times)

Offline Buffalo Creek Law Dog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Happy days are here again in Alberta
« on: July 23, 2017, 08:12:05 AM »
FYI for the Canadian members.  The two conservative parties, Wildrose Party and the Alberta Progressive Conservative Party voted 95% yesterday to amalgamate and become the United Conservative Party. No more right wing vote splitting........Goodbye NDP.  OK Dippers, start updating your resumes because you are going to need them after the next election in 2019.  :D

Hope this doesn't sound too political  ;)

Not political at all! It's just common sense!
SASS 66621
BOLD 678
AFS 43
NFA
ABPA

Offline PJ Hardtack

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Happy days are here again in Alberta
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 10:37:54 AM »
Bravo, Alberta!

Politics governs every aspect of our lives, including guns, so it is relevant.

Now we need such a "unite the right' movement in BC.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

Offline PJ Hardtack

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 04:30:07 PM »
Heard a good rumour last night ..... one of our neighbours on the lake had 'evacuees' on their property, staying in an RV. They decided to build a fire on the beach!

We've had a total outdoor burning ban for weeks now. The story says that a $5000 fine was levied!
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:05:28 PM »

Offline Snuggly

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 05:25:08 AM »
It seems that the elections had no effect on the parties and how they act and think.

Offline hannahgibsy

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 12:34:50 AM »
That's true. UCP was a great example of why racism and wrong ideologies don't fit in the Canadian society and way of thinking.

Offline Tarnished

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2021, 05:27:47 AM »
That's true. UCP was a great example of why racism and wrong ideologies don't fit in the Canadian society and way of thinking.

Offline Nicholas Guerrero

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2023, 08:28:13 AM »
I completely agree! Racism and harmful ideologies have no place in Canadian society, which values diversity and inclusion. It's important to stand up against discrimination and promote respect for all individuals. The merger of the Wildrose Party and Alberta Progressive Conservative Party to become the United Conservative Party should be seen as a positive step towards greater unity and collaboration. Let's keep working towards a society that values diversity and inclusion! I even wrote racial profiling essay topics that I wanna share with you guys. As a fellow Canadian, I find this development quite interesting! The amalgamation of the Wildrose Party and the Alberta Progressive Conservative Party into the United Conservative Party will indeed have a significant impact on the political landscape.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com