Regional Topics > Texas

Change of shooting dates for Texas Ten Horns

(1/1)

lethal larry:
Howdy pards. We are moving our shooting dates effective March 1st, 2011 and I wanted to post to let yall know.
Starting in March, 2011 the Texas Ten Horns will be shooting NCOWS on Saturday and Sunday of the 2nd weekend of each month. We will be shooting SASS on the last FULL weekend of each month. Hope yall can come shoot with us.
Lethal Larry
Treasurer/Banker
Texas Ten Horns :D

old barn wood:
Looks like this just cut me down to only shooting one  time month   :'( :'( :'(

Three by Eight

Pancho Peacemaker:

--- Quote from: old barn wood on February 14, 2011, 04:07:18 PM ---Looks like this just cut me down to only shooting one  time month   :'( :'( :'(

Three by Eight

--- End quote ---

3x8,

One of the thoughts here was to have an opportunity to camp out and make a weekend of the 2 matches.

We've already got a few members getting their camping gear ready for the 2nd weekend in March. 

I'd like to see our club having real primitive period camping on the NCOWS weekend at some point down the road.

Advertising:

old barn wood:
Sorry getting to old to shoot back to back days. Takes to long to recover and shooting. I go down hill fast on day two

3x8

Texas John Ringo:

--- Quote from: lethal larry on February 14, 2011, 10:39:43 AM ---Howdy pards. We are moving our shooting dates effective March 1st, 2011 and I wanted to post to let yall know.
Starting in March, 2011 the Texas Ten Horns will be shooting NCOWS on Saturday and Sunday of the 2nd weekend of each month. We will be shooting SASS on the last FULL weekend of each month. Hope yall can come shoot with us.
Lethal Larry
Treasurer/Banker
Texas Ten Horns :D

--- End quote ---

Drove 139 miles one way today,Sunday 3/13/11, arrived at 9:10 AM stayed till 10:00 AM........NO one there.

Ringo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version