Special Interests - Groups & Societies > Zoot Shooters

The Hi-Power is back!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Crossdrawnj:
It appears they all went directly to the auction sites.

Yakima Red:
Recently procured one. It was easy, I work a gun counter these days and check in the inventory. I "poached" the first one. $588 out the door. Runs like a dream, absolutely the best out of the box gun I have ever owned. Springfield did their homework on this one!

Silver Creek Slim:

--- Quote from: Yakima Red on April 05, 2022, 06:29:54 PM ---Recently procured one. It was easy, I work a gun counter these days and check in the inventory. I "poached" the first one. $588 out the door. Runs like a dream, absolutely the best out of the box gun I have ever owned. Springfield did their homework on this one!

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the report.

Slim

Advertising:

Niederlander:
It looks great, but I bet it still bites my hand.  I've always wondered why they don't just extend the tang.

Major 2:
I haven't seen one loose in the wild yet, perhaps a good thing for my wallet.

I do have two Springfield products, the above EMP made 6 /2020,
 I grabbed at my frendly LGS on consignment. (PO had traded it in for a Hellcat)
and a 1911 Milspec made 12/2015 I'm quite fond of.

I also have a Browning like, MAB PA15 Military which was originally purchased in a US Army PX Heidelberg, Germany 1981.
I'll treasure, it was the last trade with my late best friend just days before he passed . :(
MAB PA 15  Controls are Browning Hi-power like,  in fact FN Herstal owned financial interest in MAB.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version