Cas City > CAS City Classifieds

WTB 50-70 brass

(1/1)

Magungo1066:
Hello all I hope all is well. This is my first day here so bare with me! I am a long time lurker and excited to join you all. Lately I have been having a real tough time finding brass for my 50-70 Lonestar Rollingblock. I was wondering if anyone had any brass in good condition that they would be willing to sell? I have around 30 cases but I would like to build that number up until I have 150-200 or so. Thanks for all your help and I look forward to being on here. I will buy all that anyone has have even if it is a real small lot.

Dave T:
Don't have any 50-70 brass but I am quite envious of you having a Lonestar Rollingblock.  I should have bought one when they were available and kick myself in the rear for not doing so.  Good luck finding some brass.  (smile)

Dave

Magungo1066:
Thank you! I was lucky enough to find it on guns international. I had never previously reloaded so this rifle was a way to kind of force myself. It is very easy to load for and having the black powder boom is so much better.

Sedalia Dave:
Starline Brass is accepting backorders.  When they get enough they'll make a batch. Getting on the backorder list is probably your best option.

I'm on backorder for 50-90 Sharps.

Magungo1066:

--- Quote from: Sedalia Dave on November 14, 2022, 09:40:44 PM ---Starline Brass is accepting backorders.  When they get enough they'll make a batch. Getting on the backorder list is probably your best option.

I'm on backorder for 50-90 Sharps.

--- End quote ---

Thank you I will do that! I found enough to tide me over but I want more. I was wary of doing that because I wasn't sure if they would ever get around to making it.

Advertisers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version