CAS TOPICS > Gun Reviews

Anyone have a "floating firing pin" Uberti SAA replica?

(1/19) > >>

Virginia Gentleman:
Does anyone have one and have any thoughts about how it works and shoots?

JohnsonBarr:
Are you referring to the now discontinued Berretta Stampede made by Uberti? If so I would stray away from that particular model. They were fraught with problems and repair parts are nearly impossible to obtain.

Abilene:
I think he is talking about the new Uberti hammer with a firing pin that will slide back into the hammer when pushed (by your finger when it is at full cock or by a primer if the hammer is down on a live round), unless the trigger is pulled.

I think Uberti is calling this the Cattleman 2 (or II ? ).  Word is they will coerce the importers to sell this one by refusing to pay the liability insurance that they formerly paid on the standard Cattleman.

Advertising:

Coffinmaker:
Abilene!!

Say it isn't so!!  PLEASE!!  That is just SO INSANE!!  Also STUPID.  And DUMB!!  Have Uberti lost their collective minds??

Coffinmaker

Jake C:

--- Quote from: Abilene on February 01, 2017, 04:10:46 PM ---
I think Uberti is calling this the Cattleman 2 (or II ? ).  Word is they will coerce the importers to sell this one by refusing to pay the liability insurance that they formerly paid on the standard Cattleman.

--- End quote ---

Ugh, I sure hope that isn't the case. I love the simplicity of the Colt SAA, and Uberti's repro's by extension.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version