CAS TOPICS > NCOWS

Elections

(1/5) > >>

Lucky Deuce:
 ???  Well for one thing I have never met any of those running...  I would like to vote but after reading the blurbs in the Shootist...I don't have a clue about who would be the best choice.  Those of you who have read the election statements...do you know if what they said was fact or they just doing the election year smoke blowing? 

I want someone who is all for authenticity and not letting things slip by because it might hurt someone's itty bitty feelings.  I want someone who will try and make the organization bigger and better and spread the word about NCOWS...

St. George:
Without giving the merest hint of partisan bias - I'll mention that perhaps if you read their various comments both here at "CAS City" and on "The Frontier Spot" with regard to their stance - it may help you decide.

Check what they've said over the past year.

I'll bet you find that what they claim in their biographical summary/platform is what they preach in general conversation and observation in the various forums.

Good Luck.

Scouts Out!

Irish Dave:
Lucky Deuce:

If you have any specific questions you want to ask, well, just fire away. I'll be glad to discuss any of the issues either here in open forum or privately via e-mail or PM, whichever you prefer.

Thanks for taking an interest in the election.

Advertising:

Ol Gabe:
L. D. & All NCOWS Pards,
If you have any questions about any item regarding a particular stance, simply call that person/candidate up on the phone and chaw with them a bit! All phone numbers are listed in the THE SHOOTIST for those that are Incumbents and e-addresses are availabe here on CAS-City for the others or can be had for the the asking.
If you don't personally know any of them, they are all fine folks and desire to do a good job for the membership. Many have served for quite some time, others are throwing their hat into the ring for the first time out of the gate and have an outstanding background to offer the membership, you can't go wrong with a platform like that!
Best regards and good voting!
'Ol Gabe
"This message not approved by anybody running for office, anywhere, anytime, any Party, so there!"

Wymore Wrangler:
My votes went out for the people that I believed would vote for the best interest of the organization rather than voting for their own agenda....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version