Author Topic: I will not make the muster this year, again  (Read 634 times)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
I will not make the muster this year, again
« on: June 10, 2023, 04:19:00 PM »
I was planning on returning to the Muster this year in a limited capacity, was planning on just making a supper for the campers and to run errands to town.
It will not happen this year, for those who don't know it, my wife has cancer and is going through Chemo so I am needed at home, am still planning on next year if it works out, I miss everyone. 
When I do make it I have some new recipes to use.

I am doing better but you will never see me working at the capacity I used to. 

For those who don't know, we or I lucked out in 2019 that I did not have a massive heart attack, I had several angina attacks I thought were a form of acid reflux from a narrowed esophagus, symptoms are almost the same and had that fixed in 2015.  Thought it was back, trouble breathing bent over and chest pains.  Anyway most know I had a quad bypass for Christmas in 2019.  Had one graft partly go down in June, had Covid in 2021 and all kinds of fun crap.  Got the OK from the Dr and this springs up.  Do say some prayers for Rita. 

Oh she had an A Fib problem when I was in for the Quad.  And yes I still have my warped sense of humor.  Had thought I might be able to come up a bit at least to hang around and watch but she has chemo that thursday.

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
Re: I will not make the muster this year, again
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2023, 06:10:10 PM »
I'll definitively be praying for you both.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com