Author Topic: Our GAF Banner  (Read 539 times)

Online DEL56

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3616
  • GAF #: 895
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 14
Our GAF Banner
« on: February 02, 2022, 06:49:10 AM »
I wanted to make a GAF Banner to put out at the entrance to the range we shoot at so folks would know where to turn in. We had one made for our NCOWS Posey and it really helped. I got some pictures off the internet that represented all 3 branches of the US Military during our period. I also wanted them to be holding varying types of rifles used during our period. I chose a picture of a soldier blowing the bugle to represent us calling everyone to the Muster. Lastly I wanted to include at least one soldier from a different country so I chose a guy from the Yorkshire Regiment because the picture worked well with the others in appearance. I took my idea to a local printer and had him lay it out as a 4 ft wide banner to match the hangers we already had for the NCOWS Banner. Picked it up yesterday and was quite impressed. It cost $45 and looks fantastic. I almost thought I should have gotten a bigger one. I will see if I can remember to bring it to the Grand Muster in June.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 104
Re: Our GAF Banner
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 07:32:38 AM »
Nice.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com