Special Interests - Groups & Societies > BROW

Welcome to BROW

<< < (3/9) > >>

gw:
  Marshal--- Wow that was quick! Instant new board! Thanks for gettin this rollin so fast, and also to Joss for being moderator. I'm sure we'll all enjoy this.
                                                        GW

Grizzle Bear:
I would like to take the time to reassure everyone that is new to the art and science of the buffalo rifle.

I have been playing with these things for better than 12 years now, and I still learn something new every time the Sharps comes out of the safe.

And what works for the Sharps doesn't necessarily work for the Trapdoors, which I also have several of.

So, if you just want to "play with guns" there is nothing better than the big-bore single shots!

Grizzle Bear

Ol Gabe:
Many thanks Marshal! Your kindness and foresight is truly amazing!!
Like Grizzle Bear said, every time you shoot one of the Big Bores you learn something new, and it only gets better!
Best regards and good shooting!
'Ol Gabe

Advertising:

Marshal Halloway:

--- Quote from: Ol Gabe on December 14, 2005, 01:00:33 PM ---Many thanks Marshal! Your kindness and foresight is truly amazing!!
Like Grizzle Bear said, every time you shoot one of the Big Bores you learn something new, and it only gets better!
Best regards and good shooting!
'Ol Gabe

--- End quote ---

Thanks, but Joss is the one that came up with the idea and I asked him to check the interest. After that, I just hit some buttons on the keyboard. I am glad you all like this new board, have fun and share your knowledge.

Marshal harpoluke:
 :)

Been known to use a bhps fer long range shoots 45/70, heh, Heh, HEH. ;D

8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version