Special Interests - Groups & Societies > The Winchester Model 1876

where to get NWMP?

(1/2) > >>

will52100:
Where's the best place to get a NWMP?   I'm ready to pull the trigger on one, if I can find one!  Taylors doesn't have one, Cimmie doesn't list one(not that I'd ever deal with them again).

Has anybody had experiance with Buffalo arms?  How's there customere service?  Or would I be better off getting my dealer to order direct from Chapperal?  My main concern is if I get a dog getting it fixed or replaced.

Thanks

will52100:
Thanks, I was wondering though, they say they've got cimmeron guns, how are they doing that?  After a 9 month ordeal with cimmeron where all that was needed was a feeler gauge to find the problem I won't deal with cimmeron again.

Thanks

sharps50/70:
Buffalo Arms are very good to deal with but what they list in their catalog isn't always what they have on hand in their company.

Rich

Advertising:

will52100:
Thanks, that puts my mind to ease somewhat, now for the big question, where can I get a snap cap or dummy round of 45-75 to make sure the danged thing has the rite head space and feed properly before taking it home.  I'm hopeing that for once I don't get a lemon, the last three guns I've bought have all had issues, I'm about due for a good one.  I'm still waiting on a mould and brass and such.

Thanks

Buck Stinson:
Cimarron does not offer the 1876 Winchester in a carbine, only rifle.  Even if they deside to put one on the market, I doubt that they will make an NWMP gun.  Chaparral is the only company that offers an 1876 NWMP carbine.  They also offer the carbine in the commercial style also and in other calibers.  NWMP guns are only available in .45-75.  If Cimarron comes out with the 1876 carbine in .50 Express, I may buy one.

Adios,
Buck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version