Author Topic: Colt OT Prototype  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Fox Creek Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 108
Colt OT Prototype
« on: March 11, 2018, 05:37:05 AM »
https://jamesdjulia.com/item/lot-2023-extremely-rare-cased-transition-colt-1860-army-conversion-cartridge-revolver-36425/

But in .44 Colt and with a rebated cylinder. You could take a modern Uberti OT and machine out the step in the water table and fit a RM cylinder to make the same.

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
Re: Colt OT Prototype
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 11:28:53 AM »
OH    WOW    O    JUST    WOW!!    :o

Now, ask me if I'd take it out and play with it.  Go ahead.  Just ask me!!    ;D 

Offline Crow Choker

• Top Active Citizen
  • River Banker Extraordinaire
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 36
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 06:26:25 PM »
OK-I’ll axe ya-Would ya take it out and play with it ?  Whoa thar!!!!  I’d better take possession as you’d just grab some ol hacksaw and violate the barrel and turn it into some belly gun that would do nuttin but bleach smoke and fire and not be able to hold a group past 10 yards.  ;D ;D. Nice lookin hogleg though-be nice to hold it and look it over. Be even nicer to have-would have to sell everything in my safes just to bid on it. Have to check back on it to see what it sells for.  :o :o
Darksider-1911 Shooter-BOLD Chambers-RATS-SCORRS-STORM-1860 Henry(1866)-Colt Handgun Lover an' Fan-NRA-"RiverRat"-Conservative American Patriot and Former Keeper & Enforcer of the Law an' Proud of Being Both! >oo

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:07:58 AM »

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 08:21:17 PM »

Hey Choker!!  Nah.  Wouldn't cut it.  Breaking the Nickel Plate is not good for it.  'Sides, I actually have a couple of guns with 7 1/2 inch barrels.  Of course, those long barrel guns are Open Tops and I also have 4 inch barrels too swap with the long barrels.  Actually the short barrels are 4 7/16.  I cut em at the the ejector assembly. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com