Author Topic: A thread to abuse Leo for not knowin' who Hoppy is (+ now for other mistakes)  (Read 91460 times)

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A thread to abuse Leo for not knowin' who Hoppy is
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2008, 12:14:38 PM »
37?  Ya missed both the 50's and 60's.  It is hard for me to respect someone that was born after the Beatles broke us!  ;D ;D

The Beatles broke you?  That must be an interestin story. :P

Funny you mention them though, I used ta give lectures on them ta highschool humanities class.  Got all the original Parliphone records from jolly ole England by the time I was 16 an still have em.  It's OK not respect me, I think there is a club forming ;D

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2008, 01:06:44 PM »
No Respect! No Respect!  Leo can't go no RESPECT!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2008, 01:15:14 PM »
There he stands, head in hands, turns his face to the wall............

Got all the vinyl in the attic. That includes an original butcher cover.

Have ‘em all ‘n then some on CD now. The Beatles Live at the BBC, disc 2, is in the truck’s stereo now.

They didn’t break me but they bent me a l’il.

Iouuuuuu – Hippy Hippy Shake!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2008, 01:49:45 PM »
Arcey, I got the Yesterday and Today with the quick fix new cover stickered over the butcher cover.  Someone tried ta peel it off but quit before they destroyed it.  That was an American release anyway, they put out the US versions of the early albums minus a few songs and then made a whole nother album out of what they had left off the originals.

The one you have is worth a pretty penny.

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2008, 03:07:15 PM »
Sorry, I wasn’t clear. Mine is a paste-over. That copy the wife bought when she was a kid. When we learned of the butcher I looked at it closely. It can be seen without peelin’. None the less I steamed a corner to make sure. There t’was.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2008, 03:16:28 PM »
I'm glad you boys got that all straightened out between you. The bars are closed today for election, sure is quiet.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2008, 03:21:24 PM »
Bars are open here. So are the ABC stores.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2008, 03:25:44 PM »
Well then, Let's all get drunk and be somebody!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2008, 03:28:49 PM »
Ten feet tall ‘n bullet-proof………

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2008, 03:29:40 PM »
I'm glad you boys got that all straightened out between you. The bars are closed today for election, sure is quiet.

Bars Closed  :o :o  and today especially,  might need a shot later.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2008, 03:36:52 PM »
Years ago, the liquor stores were closed in Texas on election day.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2008, 04:12:43 PM »
Don't want no drunk voters out there.  They may see double and screw up the ballot.

I voted fer Little Rooster an Hoppy.  Gave out ciggarettes ta the bums an meth addicts ta do the same.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2008, 04:29:21 PM »
Don't want no drunk voters out there.  They may see double and screw up the ballot.

Gave out ciggarettes ta the bums an meth addicts ta do the same.

Leo

sounds like the votes were priced right  ;D

gave a crack whore $10  one night to find another girl I was trying to chase down, wasn't 5 minutes she came back draggin the ole gal by the hair of the head to me. put the cuffs on her and took her back to jail,  gave the other one her $10.
used that crack habit to ma advantange several times through the years,  she'd go find anybody for a 10 spot.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2008, 04:52:36 PM »
They are some desperate folks.
     The stuff seems ta wipe away all their pride.  Aint nothin worse than havin a toothless 27 year old try ta throw herself at ya when all ya wanna do is set down an have a beer an some peace. 

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2008, 05:28:24 PM »

Yes with Liam Neeson and Anjelica Huston   "Seraphim Falls"    discount bin at Ya'll Mart

Should have known Trinity would have known....Montana picked up copy yesterday.

Huston's role was too small.  What did you think of the movie?  I kind of liked it.

Make sure to use the Pots and pan cycle

;D ;D

Don’t post stuff like that in the Den no more. Some them fellers is too smart fer me. Why hell, they ain’t n’er met me er seen my stuff ‘n they know what I been loadin’ ‘n shootin’  fer years is dangerous ‘n my cleanin’ techniques won’t clean or protect my guns. It makes me so sad………

Found if ya use Ballistol ‘n Moose Milk ya get everything clean quick ‘n easy. That ain’t no challenge.

Now, ya use the other technique, ya get ta hold ‘em by the barrels it the range ‘n beat ‘em ‘gainst the cinder blocks ta knock the salt crust off. Leaves with a high grip, rusty surface ta help yer score.

That kind of behaviour is one of the main reasons I post mostly down here.  I read all around, but don't waste my time posting in threads where input from other than the "Gods" is appreciated.

What?!!!! >:( >:(  I'm glad I'm cheap and keep my fridge stocked.  Black and Tan this evening.

sounds like the votes were priced right  ;D

gave a crack whore $10  one night to find another girl I was trying to chase down, wasn't 5 minutes she came back draggin the ole gal by the hair of the head to me. put the cuffs on her and took her back to jail,  gave the other one her $10.
used that crack habit to ma advantange several times through the years,  she'd go find anybody for a 10 spot.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Damn, that got me to laughing... ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2008, 05:30:57 PM »
Trinity, reminded me, did you ever watch Cisco Pike. ::)

With the Sharps I clean the bore with window washer solvent, keep wet and dry patches in yeast jars.  2 wet, 2 dry and ready to go again about that fast, dries fast and the alcohol cools the barrel some. :)

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2008, 05:35:21 PM »
I did watch it, but it wasn't worth reporting.  At least, I liked Rancho Deluxe somewhat. :D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #117 on: November 04, 2008, 05:56:12 PM »
I liked Seraphim Falls.  The thing about ya bein onta somethin with Peirce were a joke.
     I think he should do more.  I just have ta get the James Bond music outta ma head while I watch.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #118 on: November 04, 2008, 07:02:21 PM »
I did watch it, but it wasn't worth reporting.  At least, I liked Rancho Deluxe somewhat. :D

Well at least you liked the theme song didn't ya?  Told ya it was bad. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2008, 07:08:24 PM »
Rancho Deluxe! I really enjoyed Slim Pickens as the Range Detective.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com