Author Topic: Poney Racer Port of Entry  (Read 136234 times)

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Poney Racer Port of Entry
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2007, 03:57:18 PM »
Already halfway through the bottle of Jameson's Irish hands his rifle to the Commodore in tha middle with the comment, "Yanno you lads should start a singin group!"

He then steps over to the deck cannon an sez, "Alrite litl rooster get in."
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2007, 07:59:32 AM »
 As the breech closes I hear the crew singing

You are the sun
You are the rain
That makes my life this foolish game
You need to know
I love you so
And I’d do it all again and again

;D ;D ;D ;D
Mathew 5.9

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2008, 08:02:56 AM »
Irish pulls the lanyard and litl rooster sails out over the water landing smack in the middle of 5 barrels.  litl rooster pulls out his bowie knife and stabs holes in the 5 barrels and watches them sink.

Then Irish hits the lever on the steam winch attached to the line he had tied around litl rooster's neck with a bowline knot.  The winch quickly hauls the wet and slightly singed litl rooster back aboard.

Irish turns and salutes Poney Racer, missing slightly and poking himself in the eye, and points at litl rooster, "Give him hish bobble shir!"
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Advertising

« Reply #43 on: Today at 02:54:10 AM »

Offline Pony Racer

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2008, 10:52:06 AM »
Heck boys that was such a good show - here is me key to my stateroom - get a bottle for everyone!!

and double it for LIT and LR.

what can I say, being a revenuer has it's privileges!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2008, 06:57:44 PM »
THIS is a Cutlass..............

I like this classic cutlass from my youth:

;D

the Hurst Olds always put on good show, but I enjoyed the girl that toured along with em too.  ;D ;D

Now, that's a right snazzy outfit!

Commodore Poney Racer dressed up for the Christmas get ta gether

...and then he got dressed up for New Years Eve with his pards:

Alright you lilli livered scally wags - enough off time.

me Port needs running before the big New year blow out - anyone wanting to help me catch the illegal rum runners (nasty foreign brew) will get $20.00 a day plus 3 squares and a warm bed to sleep in at night.

Just raise your right hnad an repeat after me.....

PR

"Coun' me in too.  Ah'll be in charge of ... uhhh... disposal."

Trinity boards the vessel and begins to sing:

It's a long way to Tipperary,
    It's a long way to go.
    It's a long way to Tipperary
    To the sweetest girl I know!
    Goodbye Piccadilly,
    Farewell Leicester Square!
    It's a long, long way to Tipperary,
    But my heart's right there.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2008, 07:17:06 PM »
;D

Had one them. Didn’t have the half vinyl. She was white all over. Black factory steel wheels with trim rings ‘n raised white letter tires. Looked like all she needed was some numbers ‘n decals ‘n she’d fit right in with what they were runnin’ in cup back then.

That was the last car I drove regular. Would have kept it but I couldn’t pass up the deal on the F-150 I replaced it with. Sold it to ‘nother cop ‘n he give it to his wife. Last time I saw it she’d trashed it. Looked new when he drove it off.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2008, 07:42:37 PM »
Arcey, lucky ya didn't have that half vinyl,  I know a few years later they were all cracking and pealing off,  had a Monte Carlo,  had it,  lucky I traded it off before it cracked.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2008, 07:45:55 PM »
Arcey, The Moose had bought a new 1973 Cutass 2dr, not too long before we got married. It was cranberry red with a white vinyl top and white interior. We kept that car until 1981. The only Olds we've ever had. It was a good car. We've owned most GM stuff since we've been married. I made a mistake one time and bought a new MustangII, boy was a mistake. I've got 2 pickups now 1 Chevy 1 GMC.  The Moose has a new Caddy CTS.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Tensleep

• Damned Ol' Ranger
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Dealer in Bullets and Gun Butter
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2008, 07:47:27 PM »
Arcey, lucky ya didn't have that half vinyl,  I know a few years later they were all cracking and pealing off,  had a Monte Carlo,  had it,  lucky I traded it off before it cracked.

'72 Gran Torino had tha same problem, bought that car brand new for $3325, never ran right, Ford dealers all over VA had tha dang thing an' couldn't find the problem. Finally feller what had retired from Ford reasearch fixed it an' said "Sell 'er son, she ain't werth having."

Bought me a 76 Gran Prix, that thing ran like a scalded dawg.....
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2008, 07:51:30 PM »
Had one them. Didn’t have the half vinyl. She was white all over. Black factory steel wheels with trim rings ‘n raised white letter tires. Looked like all she needed was some numbers ‘n decals ‘n she’d fit right in with what they were runnin’ in cup back then.

That was the last car I drove regular. Would have kept it but I couldn’t pass up the deal on the F-150 I replaced it with. Sold it to ‘nother cop ‘n he give it to his wife. Last time I saw it she’d trashed it. Looked new when he drove it off.

I never knew one in cherry condition.  I only knew them with the vinyl peeling as Tensleep mentioned. :o ::) :D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2008, 07:58:58 PM »
my Monte Carlo was a 77 with a 305,  we took a trip down to Tyler, Texas and went fishing out on lake Palastine, It was the middle of summer, cause I'd been cultivating soybeans for weeks before, we laid the beans by and went fishing, Pulled out of Porter, Oklahoma next time we stopped, it was  at a stop light in Tyler and that thing wouldn't hardly pull away from the light, hadn't ever had any trouble with it before. pulled over in a parking lot, opened the hood and started looking for anything, decided to take off the air breather cover,  that thing was completely packed tight with dog food,  I guess either a mouse or rat had been taking dog food and storing it in the breather just as tight as he could pack it up against the air filter, took the breather off and dumped the dog food went down the street and bought a new air filter, put it in and never had another problem. ;D

never seen anything like it before or since, it's a wonder it ran down there.

Offline Tensleep

• Damned Ol' Ranger
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2008, 08:01:18 PM »
CALL PONY RACER!!

We got rats smugglin' dawg food 'cross state lines!  :o
Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2008, 08:04:49 PM »
Knew a couple folks try’n take ‘em off. Trim was different ‘n didn’t fit right without it. Paint where it weren’t had faded, paint under it didn’t match.

Friend of mine I grew up with had one that wasn’t sealed well. Think it was an ’84 MC. Collected water eat out the base of the back glass on the right side. Weren’t but 4 or 5 years old. Rest of the car was clean as a pin. Shame.

Got mine without on blind luck. Just wasn’t on it when I got it. Always thought they were the best lookin’ cars GM ever made.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2008, 08:22:34 PM »
'72 Gran Torino had tha same problem, bought that car brand new for $3325, never ran right, Ford dealers all over VA had tha dang thing an' couldn't find the problem. Finally feller what had retired from Ford reasearch fixed it an' said "Sell 'er son, she ain't werth having."

Know that feelin' but I didn't need no one ta tell me.

Tex, I switched to sumthin' else in '99. Ain't had GM or Ford's naggin' l'il 'it's always sumthin'' headaches since. Both made it plain as day they didn't want my business anymore. Now they're beggin' for it 'n they ain't gettin' it.

Offline Tensleep

• Damned Ol' Ranger
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2008, 08:28:23 PM »
Wish I had been able to sell git rid of it sooner, was poor as hell, wife pregnant....

Took a second job an' bit tha bullet for tha Gran Prix.

Wish I had had a Toyota back then....
Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2008, 08:34:38 PM »
 ;D  first foreign car that I had was a 73 Datsun pickup,  kept it for a few years, gas shortage was going strong sold it for more than I had paid for it.   that thing would sure haul a load, pulled a fertilizer spreader buggy home loaded a few times, just had to remember to start stopping about a quarter mile before you got to where you was going.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2008, 08:45:37 PM »
;D  first foreign car that I had was a 73 Datsun pickup,  kept it for a few years, gas shortage was going strong sold it for more than I had paid for it.   that thing would sure haul a load, pulled a fertilizer spreader buggy home loaded a few times, just had to remember to start stopping about a quarter mile before you got to where you was going.

LOL!!!!!

We were talkin’ wood. Me ‘n a pard knew where the city was dumpin’. Had us a nasty N’oreaster. Went ‘n looked. All kindahs wood.

Had me an old beat up old Datsun, drum brakes. Grabbed the saws ‘n took off. Filled that l’il sucker slam up. Front wheels were almost danglin’.

Deep water everywhere. Run through a couple small lakes then come up on the main road. Hit the brakes ‘n it got faster. I was ‘bout ready ta put it in a ditch when it finally slowed up.

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2008, 09:03:40 PM »
I know what ya mean,  when I'd plant soybeans, I'd take just as many 60 pound bags as I could stack on it,  forgot to start stoppoing before I got to the turn off,  just sailed right on past, had to back up that quarter mile.  ;D

Offline Tensleep

• Damned Ol' Ranger
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2008, 09:06:43 PM »
Had ah '69 Ford 1/2 ton that I loaded with cinder blocks,
mighy easy steering but hell to stop!
Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2008, 09:15:17 PM »
the pickup I had before I got the Dodge Diesel was a 96 Chevy 1/2 ton short bed,  I needed some tires on the skid loader we got so I just hooked up the trailer and ran the loader up on it and took it downtown to get the tires, when I got down there and started backing it off, the loader got to going down the ramps and the weight of it pulled that pickup rear tires about 2 feet off the ground,  talk about not being ready for that, like to have swallowed ma chew. :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com