Author Topic: Pictures from this years SASS Canadian Championships  (Read 3544 times)

Offline Crotchety Old Grouch

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

Offline PJ Hardtack

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Pictures from this years SASS Canadian Championships
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 10:26:11 AM »
Hey Crotchety!

Great shots from the match! Especially those of the pretty Juarista Insurrecto. Her companero in the khaki and puttees was notably absent.
I got home to realize that I had left my Union Jack and Mexican national flags at the middle "Wild Bunch" stage. I'll retrieve them next year.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

Offline Crotchety Old Grouch

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 10:59:56 PM »
Well PJ that's what happens when your too close to the cameraman in the shooting order.   I did find some shots of you on page 14 and 15 though.  Sorry, the puttees didn't make it.  I'm sure Jim will take good care of your flags til next year. See ya then.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:59:30 AM »

Offline Garand

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 10:22:39 PM »
I'd like to get there one of these years, I recognize a number of people that the wife and I shoot with in Alberta & Saskatchewan, but the Montana State SASS Championships get in the way. Maybe next year, I retire then and finally might be able to fit in both matches!
SASS # 93688
aka Dapper Dynamite Dick

Offline PJ Hardtack

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 11:47:31 AM »
The sweetheart in the Soldera outfit is my wife - the sole lady competitor of 24 shooters in the 'Wild Bunch' event. She has vowed to do much better this year, although she was not the last shooter.

She called herself 'Consuela Maria Juanita Francesca', etc., etc., A Juarista/Villista, depending on which way the tide of battle was going.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com