Cas City > Cas City - Forum Support & Comments

Network down impacting CAScity and 1000s of other websites

<< < (2/4) > >>

River City John:

--- Quote from: Abilene on June 22, 2021, 02:16:42 PM ---Malicious hackers, as well as internet and telephone fraudsters, should be considered terrorists and prosecuted as such.

Thanks, Marshall!

--- End quote ---

Just received a call from the United States Medicare Office. They wanted to alert me that my Medicare card was about to expire and they were going to send out a new one.
At least that's what I think they said.
To be honest after the seventeenth time I asked them to repeat their spiel because I was having trouble understanding their foreign accent, they hung up on me in frustration.
Now I'll never get my shiny new card.

GreyVR:
Hey, is this why my topic isn't there in the Frontier Iron forum? I was asking some detailed questions about the various smith model 3s on the market, and wasn't able to load the site for a long time.

Now the site is back up, but the topic I posted (and was getting some excellent help in) is gone.

Can I expect it to return when more problems are fixed or should I start again?

Delmonico:

--- Quote from: River City John on June 22, 2021, 02:36:49 PM ---Just received a call from the United States Medicare Office. They wanted to alert me that my Medicare card was about to expire and they were going to send out a new one.
At least that's what I think they said.
To be honest after the seventeenth time I asked them to repeat their spiel because I was having trouble understanding their foreign accent, they hung up on me in frustration.
Now I'll never get my shiny new card.

--- End quote ---

I tell them their country will always be a 3rd world shit hole as long as their main export if fraud, ben told that's mean because they are just trying to make a living.  I remind them that bank robbers and drug dealers are just trying to do the same thing.

Marshal Halloway:

--- Quote from: GreyVR on June 22, 2021, 04:50:22 PM ---Hey, is this why my topic isn't there in the Frontier Iron forum? I was asking some detailed questions about the various smith model 3s on the market, and wasn't able to load the site for a long time.

Now the site is back up, but the topic I posted (and was getting some excellent help in) is gone.

Can I expect it to return when more problems are fixed or should I start again?

--- End quote ---

I see no posts between June 19 @ 3:40PM and June 22 at 10:37am.  This is the window where we have no way to restore.

GreyVR:

--- Quote from: Marshal Halloway on June 22, 2021, 05:47:40 PM ---I see no posts between June 19 @ 3:40PM and June 22 at 10:37am.  This is the window where we have no way to restore.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's about when I was asking. Well, now I know, thank you.

I'll start that topic up again.

Advertisers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version