Author Topic: Weather finally broke!!!  (Read 3484 times)

Offline Navy Six

• Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 26385
  • NCOWS #: 1410
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 66
Weather finally broke!!!
« on: March 29, 2014, 08:47:51 AM »
Finally!!! I don't know where you guys are, but here in NJ we finally got a break this past weekend(3/23/14). Shot our first match and the tempts got all the way up to 38-40(I like that number) with a steady wind blowing. Even then we still had one last blast of cold and more snow a few days before the match. No matter, today it looks like almost 60(but heavy rains) so am looking forward to the up coming season. As much as I like to shoot, I am also greatful for the wonderful friends I've made in Cowboy shooting and this winter made me realize I was I missing them as much as the dressing up and shooting. So here's to good luck to all of you this new season, good shooting, ignore the minor aches & pains but not your friends!  Best Regards,   Navy Six
Only Blackpowder Is Interesting 
"I'm the richest man in the world. I have a good wife, a good dog and a good sixgun." Charles A "Skeeter" Skelton

Offline Shawnee McGrutt

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
Re: Weather finally broke!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 01:39:56 PM »
Was in the mid forties today here in Maine.  Went back to work. :(.  Would have been more fun to go shooting, but I found more stuff over the winter that I can't live without.  It did feel good to get out and get back to work.
Keep your powder dry
Shawnee
National Congress of Old West Shootists 3633
Single Action Shooting Society 88462
Society of Remington Revolver Shooters
The Sublyme and Holy Order of the Soot
"I wish I had an answer to that because I'm tired of answering that question." - Yogi Berra

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com