Special Interests - Groups & Societies > Uberti, Pietta and other SAA Clones

Piettas from Shot Show

<< < (2/3) > >>

King Medallion:
Hopefully something other than 45Colt and 357Mag, like 38-40?

Abilene:

--- Quote from: King Medallion on February 26, 2024, 09:58:20 PM ---Hopefully something other than 45Colt and 357Mag, like 38-40?

--- End quote ---
I think 44-40 is the only wcf caliber Pietta makes, so that would be unlikely.  But maybe they will see the light?  :)

LonesomePigeon:
These guns were posted about on the Colt Forum. I believe that is where I heard they will only be available in .45 Colt and .357 Magnum and the msrp will be around $1000. There are some videos on Facebook too.

Advertising:

Dave T:

--- Quote from: Abilene on February 26, 2024, 10:44:44 PM ---I think 44-40 is the only wcf caliber Pietta makes, so that would be unlikely.  But maybe they will see the light?  :)

--- End quote ---

Since it was historically the second most popular/produced chambering I would think a 44 WCF (marked Frontier Six-Shooter) would be a good third choice in caliber.

Dave

Coffinmaker:

:) Well . . . .

The problem is market share.  Unfortunately, the Market for CAS guns is shrinking.  Without a ready market for a profitable number of guns, many calibers will not be offered as the manufacturers cannot amortize the machine cost/time.  Unless of course you don't mind $2500 a copy??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version