Regional Topics > CAStm down under

Sydney Harbour.

(1/2) > >>

Texas Tall:
Hey Camille, Three of my grandkids having a quiet Sunday on Sydney Harbour. :D :D

Please Dissregard this post, having trouble getting photo up

Sorry .............Texas Tall.

Marshal Will Wingam:
Sydney harbor. A great place. Last time I was there was in 1968. I'll bet it's a little different, now. You still get to swim in the shark-netted areas? Looking forward to a pic when you can do it.

Texas Tall:
Yes Marshal Will it is a great harbour and you're right there has been some changes around the city skyline near the harbour but they have kept the rest as you saw it.
You can still swim in shark proof netted areas and a pleasent day out can be had all around the foreshores.
'68 you were here Marshal Will, ya should try and get back down this way again, we'd be pleased to see you.

Regards.....................Texas Tall. ;) ;)

Advertising:

Marshal Will Wingam:

--- Quote from: Texas Tall on February 06, 2006, 04:23:01 PM ---'68 you were here Marshal Will, ya should try and get back down this way again, we'd be pleased to see you.
--- End quote ---
That would be great. Alas, I still need to be around the office for a few years. Of course, I won't be inclined to do as much dumb stuff as I did last time I was there. I ran across my Slouch hat the other day that I picked up when there. It had been stored with some other stuff on it so it wasn't much good anymore. It had also shrunk up and sat on the top of my head.  :D I guess a trip is in order to get another one. If I do get head that way, I'll be sure to yell ahead.

Camille Eonich:
Tex's picture!   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version