Regional Topics > CAStm down under

Happy New Year.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bristow Kid:
Happy New Year

Dakota Dan from OZ:

Before you guys Stump .

We are about ten hours away from 2006, got the ice ready to go with the JD and Wild Turkey.

All the best everybody.

D D

Camille Eonich:
 :o   We're 25 hours away from 2006!!!

Happy New Years Dan!

Advertising:

Dakota Dan from OZ:

Well I made it through the night and here it is 01-01-2006 and I still have a pulse. We all had a good night sitting around at a friends place on the lake drinking and eating , watching the fireworks. it's good to be alive.

Dakota Dan from OZ

Dai.S.Loe:
Happy New Year to all you on the other side of the pond.

Got a question for you.

When do you have your local shoots.

Reason being that I have been given a couple of free tickets to OZ from my firm (Freedom Air) and I was thinking about poping over for a weekend with a  mate from my club.

We were thinking about coming over one Thursday, doing the rounds of the gunshops in Sydney on the friday then heading out your way to join in a local shoot on the Sat/ Sun then flying back to Auckland on the Monday.

Let me know when you have shootsin Jan and Feb. Already have a shoot up North in Jan, the Duel down Under in Feb, NZEOT in March, your Billy Dixon in April, our Brothel Inspectors shoot in May and hopefully EOT 2006 in June.

Going to be busy.

May have to head off to Brisbane in the very near future.

An old school friend's youngest son was involved in a car crash on Christmas day and he is in a very bad way. Still not sure if he is going to live. Only 15 years old. If he passes I will be going over to show support to my mate.

Dai

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version