Special Interests - Groups & Societies > Frontier Iron

Something Wonderful My Way Cometh....

(1/6) > >>

Tuolumne Lawman:
I have been shooting open tops for the last few years (I have 6, pairs in 3 calibers) so I have forsaken Top breaks.  Well, I work part time in a local gun shop, and guess what came in?  A Uberti No. 3, 1st Model "American" 5" top break in .44 Spcl/Russian!  It had been back ordered several years ago, apparently, but there is no longer any record of who ordered it, nor was there a deposit paid.  Boss knew I like cowboy guns, and offered it to me, to work off with shifts!  I said "hell yes!".  I put it on layaway, but had to leave town on a family emergency that evening.  I am SO excited!  Pics when I get back home.

Abilene:
You'd better hope it wasn't ordered for somebody that frequents CASCity and sees this.  ;D

Those guns are cool, but don't fit my hand at all.  You may know, the reason Cimarron kept after Uberti to make the American is because Mike Harvey owns Texas Jack Omohundro's American.

Tuolumne Lawman:
They must have gotten a shipment in. Gunbroker is full of them. 

Advertising:

Tuolumne Lawman:
I like that it is in .44 Spcl/Russian.  I already load and shoot .44 Colt in my Anderson 1860 first model Richards conversions I  44 Colt. I’ll pair the American with one of them for main match pistols. 

Tuolumne Lawman:
Back from my last minute trip back east.  I work tomorrow.  I'll take pics.  I'll do a Cowboy Chronicle article on it too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version