Special Interests - Groups & Societies > SCORRS

R&D Gunshop's prototype Rollin White conversion

<< < (2/3) > >>

Grapeshot:
Well, the question I have is this.  When will R&D have a drop in cylinder for the steel framed .31 Remington pocket pistol?

Marshal Will Wingam:
I talked to the lady who answered the phone at R&D yesterday. She said that the gated conversions for the NMA's will be another 60-90 days before getting started in production. No pricing information. The Rollin White was a complete gun prototype, not a gated drop-in conversion prototype. The gated conversion will be similar to the 1860 conversions, at least with the same options available.  I'll have to wait to get one unless I get a Kirst, which I haven't entirely ruled out. The trouble is, I know the quality of R&D and Kirst is an unknown for me. Walt has said he will be making a 6-shot version in .38 which is what I shoot. Darn, such decisions that have to be made.

Smokin Gun:
Oldelm money means nothin between friends, how ever much they are tell Woody I'll take two Rollin' Whites if he's buyin'...HeHe!
Your Friend,
  SG :)

Advertising:

Oldelm:
Howdy Smokin,.......nice to see you here. Woody says he'll cover ya for one of them Rollin Whites, but wants to keep the other in case Wayne gets done paintin the barn,...hehe.
be well....Oldelm ;D

Pappy Hayes:
Marshal Will Wingam, what was the lady at R&D talking about? I was told by R&D they were coming out with a conversion kit for the 1860 back in July then it was going to be considerably longer so I went with a RM 60 Army Conversion. I have not seen anything about a gated drop-in and there is nothing showing on their web site that they have one. If they do, I sure would like to purchase one. I would really like one for my 58 Remmy first though. So I will be watching for this like others on the wire.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version