Author Topic: Heavy Bed Roll Quilts: Comments  (Read 40698 times)

Offline Tommy tornado

• Top Active Citizen
  • Keep your pants and your powder dry.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: Heavy Bed Roll Quilts: Comments
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2006, 07:53:35 PM »
I would if I could ever get caught up, I have three daughters that don't have one yet, a neice and a nephew.  (The nephew's one will be fun, he wants a camo one. ;D)  Course my brother wants one, my mom asked for a third one for Christmas ( a 4X5 lap rope type, got the top done last night)  Oh and my wife wants a 8X7 for out bed, she thinks the ones I already have are to heavy.  By then the Granddaughter will have out grown her baby one and will need one for a real bed.

I have one to finsh for a wedding present and looks like I'll need another for a wedding.  I also have a great-neice who should get one, she thinks I'm the coolest guy around.  Seems like someone is always gettin' married or havin' babies.  And a couple more for my bedroll would not be bad. ;D  Oh I still have to finish the one for Gopher Grease that I wrote about as I made it.  The gear from the muster got stashed upstairs and I was trying to clean the shed for better storage.  well we know what happened, I got sick and didn't finsh that so I've been stowin' gear in every nook and crany to get room to finish what I have started. 

Why do I do it, cause it's relaxing and I can watch TV while I do it.  You know I was only going to make 1 when I started in 2001.  Have made I belive 15 of various sizes since then, plus the 5 I've got going right now. ;D

Del, you sound a lot like my mother!  She is doing the same thing making quilts, blankets, and pillows for family.
Keep your pants and your powder dry!
# 356056

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Heavy Bed Roll Quilts: Comments
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2010, 06:36:50 PM »
Cut it out Del :D :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk