Author Topic: Please, can anybody help me?  (Read 5199 times)

Offline Spanish Marshal

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Please, can anybody help me?
« on: January 30, 2005, 01:02:58 PM »
Hello:

This week, at last, I will have a Norinco 97, (something difficult in Spain, because this specific model is not normal in my country). I´ve been waiting for it about four month, more or less. I known that the owner manual is very poor, without images or pictures, for this reason I´m trying to get one better, but I don´t known how.

Other topic. I´ve read in several webs that it´s possible, (perhaps necessary), to improve the action of the gun, but how?. To  my, it´s impossible to send the gun to the States, for this reason, How can I improve the action?.
I think that this is the best site to ask for help, because when I´m reading your cuestions or you opinion I feel that I am with friends.

Thanks for your help, and excuse if I´ve used wrong words, my english isn´t good and my grammar is worse.

"Buena suerte amigos"

Spanish Marshal
Warthog

"Buena suerte amigo"

Offline Bama Belle

• Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Please, can anybody help me?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2005, 02:43:29 PM »
Hola Marshal,

You should get the Model '97 gunsmithing video tape from AGI. I don't think it is offered in the PAL format, but it is available on DVD.

This tape will explain a lot of things you should know before tinkering with the gun. It is NOT all-inclusive though, if the tape does not answer all your questions, just post them back here and someone will probably be able to help you.

Go here;

www.americangunsmith.com/view.php?id=43

Hasta luego, amigo!
Sometimes, Sooty, sometimes STORMY & sometimes Warthoggy!

Offline Spanish Marshal

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 01:17:37 PM »
Thanks for your help.

I will send a mail to AGI in order to know if it´s possible send  to Spain a DVD.

"Gracias amigo"

Warthog

"Buena suerte amigo"

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:44:29 PM »

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2005, 07:40:28 PM »
SM, I believe there's some additional info on Marauder's web site....www.marauder13.homestead.com/cowboy.html......once there, go to the "Irons" section and it should be there. Hope this helps some...........Buck 8) ::) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Willie Wheelgun

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2005, 09:11:55 PM »
In the meantime, keep her clean.  Turn the gun upside down and angled toward the port whern cleaning.  I use a snake and always pull it from the chamber to keep crud out of the action.
I use Remington Dry Lube to make sure all the parts like each other.  I cut the stock down a tad to make it easier to load on the clock.
Has worked without a hitch.
I shoot BP in my double-guns as it is easier to clean them.
JMHO
Willie
Land of the free BECAUSE of the brave!
God Bless America
Soos Creek, Washington Territory

Offline Spanish Marshal

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2005, 02:01:23 PM »
SM, I believe there's some additional info on Marauder's web site....www.marauder13.homestead.com/cowboy.html......once there, go to the "Irons" section and it should be there. Hope this helps some...........Buck 8) ::) ;)

I have already obtained the marauders information, I have  printed  it and I already have a good "owner manual".

Thanks for your interest.

¡¡ Suerte Amigo !!
Warthog

"Buena suerte amigo"

Offline Spanish Marshal

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2005, 02:06:37 PM »
In the meantime, keep her clean.  Turn the gun upside down and angled toward the port whern cleaning.  I use a snake and always pull it from the chamber to keep crud out of the action.
I use Remington Dry Lube to make sure all the parts like each other.  I cut the stock down a tad to make it easier to load on the clock.
Has worked without a hitch.
I shoot BP in my double-guns as it is easier to clean them.
JMHO
Willie

Thank you very much for your advices.

¡¡ Suerte compadre !!
Warthog

"Buena suerte amigo"

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2005, 01:26:38 AM »
Just for what it's worth, Marshal, your English isn't as bad as some folks who were born and raised here.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Glad to make your acquaintance, pard.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com