Author Topic: Patterns  (Read 2083 times)

Offline Kayleen

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Patterns
« on: November 09, 2017, 02:57:32 PM »
I did  NCOWS  functions since 1996. When I got into it it was because of the clothes and the jewelry. The guns and shooting were already instilled.
  However over the past 9+ years I have held onto all the patterns that I made for NCOWS. It has come to a point that these need to be passed onto someone that is being actively involved.
( Now for those of you that know me, I am keeping special outfits as you never know where I just may turn up.)
 I have men's vest, sack coat, duster, shirt, bibs, and trousers patterns. You name the ladies pattern and it is probably in the mix.
  Folks if you would like any of these, they are FREE for the asking. I just ask that you pay postage.
These are Truly Victorian, Past Patterns, Laughing Moon, Buckaroo Bobbins and the like. Some have never been used. If you are interested please private message me
.LIKE I SAID THESE ARE FREE.
 I loved this group and had over 75 different outfits. Steve, my late husband, had around 40. Pete, our moderator here can vouch for me as can a few others.
 Thanks for your time,
Kayleen Best-Groninga

Offline Trap

• NCOWS
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • John Torrence
  • NCOWS #: 851
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Patterns
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 06:34:14 PM »

Good to hear from you. The brown blanket is still my favorite.    jt
Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688

Offline Yuma Kid

• NCOWS Editor (The Shootist Magazine)
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • John "Yuma Kid" Irons
  • SASS #: 31302
  • NCOWS #: L129
  • GAF #: 767
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 25
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 05:18:56 PM »
Kayleen,
Jean Warren at James County Mercantile would love to have your patterns. You can contact her at jamescntry@aol.com and discuss how to manage the postage.
John
Keep Yer Powder Dry!

NCOWS #L129,  G.A.F. # 767, SASS #31302, NRA Life Endowment, Lancaster County Bounty Collection Agentcy #29

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:21:10 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com