Author Topic: Help request - seeking photo(s) from 2010 National Muster  (Read 1624 times)

Offline RattlesnakeJack

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
Help request - seeking photo(s) from 2010 National Muster
« on: March 22, 2011, 11:41:47 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I posted this request some time ago, but it was buried in another post and may not have been noticed .... at least there were no responses at that time.

I am seeking any photos which may have taken of me in the uniform and kit I was wearing on Saturday at the National Muster in November.  (My 'batman', Roger, took none since he stayed in town all day ...)

I was wearing 'other ranks' (i.e. 'enlisted') khaki service dress uniform and field kit, with pith helmet and puttees.  To help zero in on any such images you might have, I ought to have looked somewhat like this  ... ..
(...... albeit heavier, hairier, and hoarier, of course .....   ::)  )

Rattlesnake Jack Robson, Scout, Rocky Mountain Rangers, North West Canada, 1885
Major John M. Robson, Royal Scots of Canada, 1883-1901
Sgt. John Robson, Queen's Own Rifles of Canada, 1885
Bvt. Col, Commanding International Dept. and Div.  of Canada, Grand Army of the Frontier

Offline RattlesnakeJack

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
Re: Help request - seeking photo(s) from 2010 National Muster
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 11:53:53 PM »
Nobody has any photos of me in this uniform?

What triggered this "bump to top" message was having just discoveried that there are two photos of me wearing it posted in the 2010 Muster album on the Plum Creek Shooting Society website.  Unfortunately, both are from the rear!   I'm going to post them here, in the hope somebody might notice this thread and realize they have a picture of me from the front wearing this uniform -

Getting a "faceful" from the wee cannon -

Shooting the Webley -
Rattlesnake Jack Robson, Scout, Rocky Mountain Rangers, North West Canada, 1885
Major John M. Robson, Royal Scots of Canada, 1883-1901
Sgt. John Robson, Queen's Own Rifles of Canada, 1885
Bvt. Col, Commanding International Dept. and Div.  of Canada, Grand Army of the Frontier

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com