Author Topic: The Pantry  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
The Pantry
« on: August 15, 2010, 11:41:08 AM »
I'm not sure if everyone knows, but we have a archives child board for Cosies Corner called The Pantry.

http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/board,91.0.html

I have been doing some work on it the last couple weeks, I'm not done yet, I've got some editing to do, but the basic work is done.  What I want to do is produce te best internet site on historical cooking for the latter half of the 19th Century, since there is little out there, a fairly easy goal.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions on it let me know.  Like any archives forum here on CAS-City, post new topics in the main board for us to kick around and discuss, when the thread dies down I'll extract the most useful information and archive it.

As you look through The Pantry, you'll notice the threads are locked.  If you find something from the past you want to disscuss or ask questions about, just copy it and past either the link or the subject in Cosie's Corner.

Feel free to pass the link on to folks who want to learn about dutch oven cooking esp Boy Scout leaders, Oscar and I have been working with the local Boy Scouts with their outdoor cooking and some of them have been using it as an information source.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com