CAS TOPICS > The Longbranch

Colt unfired, should I???

<< < (2/3) > >>

Baltimore Ed:
A couple questions. Do you like it [caliber, bbl length] as much as your other Colts? Can it be sold [or traded to a collector who collects -not shoots] and possibly replaced and still put enough money in your pocket to be worth the trouble of selling and potentially buying another? Would you feel the need to replace it? Your call.

Rye Miles:

--- Quote from: Baltimore Ed on August 11, 2021, 04:37:03 PM ---A couple questions. Do you like it [caliber, bbl length] as much as your other Colts? Can it be sold [or traded to a collector who collects -not shoots] and possibly replaced and still put enough money in your pocket to be worth the trouble of selling and potentially buying another? Would you feel the need to replace it? Your call.

--- End quote ---

I have 3 other Colts all in .357 that I shoot. This is a perfect match to my other 5 1/2" so I decided I'm gonna slick it up and shoot it! 8)

Baltimore Ed:
That’s what they’re made for—not nailing up wanted posters or throwing at the guy who’s chasing you on horseback. Always felt bad for the horse. Life is full of decisions.  I had a 5.5 inch Ruger vaquero that I couldn’t run as fast as my 4.5 inch so I had it shortened to 2.5 inch and bought a second 4.5. All are .45s.

Oldgold:
Normally I say shoot it, but I bought two other type of colts that I bought to be passed down. Last I looked they jumped ten times what I gave for them. Matched set, serial numbers, presentation box, the whole nine yards.

Rye Miles:
Mine has been given to my gunsmith buddy, he's in the process of slicking it up and it'll be a shooter.

Advertisers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version