CAS TOPICS > The Longbranch

gunoholic

<< < (70/77) > >>

Baltimore Ed:
Nice Blackhawks. I looked hard at getting a pair when I got involved in cas, always liked the look, but knew I was going to shoot duelist so I wound up going down the Vaquero Trail. Only bought 6. But sold the 6th, could not warm up to that 7.5 in barrel. But I like the 7.5 inch on my .38-40 New Service. The difference is that I don’t have to cock the hammer with my thumb with the DA. All that barrel made the Ruger too barrel heavy for me to comfortably operate at any speed. 

Major E A Sterner:

--- Quote from: Major 2 on September 03, 2022, 06:38:19 AM ---Sure, why not?   now if you traded a gun or guns for the guns, it's just a detour on the wagons journey  ;)

Nice guns, Neet trade

--- End quote ---
I did trade guns for them

Coffinmaker:

:)  Maj. Sterner  ;)

I do think we do have count this as a Partial Fall From the Wagon.  Especially, if your Knew-Two-Ewe Blackhawks are un-altered 3 Screw.  A most fortuitous acquisition.

People Are Still Contagious!!  Avoid Them (unless they bring Steaks and Rose'

Coffinmaker:
 :)  Ah Well  ;)

I am Coffinmaker.  I am a Gunoholic and I have fallen.  I recently acquired a pair of Pietta 1851 .44 Barrels and a pair of Kirst Ejector assemblies.  I'm adding '51 Navy pattern barrels and ejectors to my Pietta 1860 Kirst Conversions.  I did manage to resist a pair of all new guns for the project.

Let Us Play Safe Out There

Major E A Sterner:

--- Quote from: Coffinmaker on September 03, 2022, 05:23:41 PM --- :)  Maj. Sterner  ;)

I do think we do have count this as a Partial Fall From the Wagon.  Especially, if your Knew-Two-Ewe Blackhawks are un-altered 3 Screw.  A most fortuitous acquisition.

--- End quote ---

They are original unaltered, But the 1970 BKH34 has been reblued.I may use that for a custom .44 special conversion.

Advertisers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version