CAS TOPICS > The Longbranch

gunoholic

<< < (52/61) > >>

Coffinmaker:

:)  Aw Crapola   ;)

The Perfesser beat me to it.  When folks first started showing up with "Red" bullets I was want to chide them about "Shooting Lipsticks."  Now, however, I find myself shooting lipsticks as they are/were all I could find.  With APP, Lipstick is just fine.

People are still Hazardous to yer Health

Major 2:
Yeah they do  ;D

Kent Shootwell:
Hello, my name is Kent and I’m a gunaholic.
That must be because at a garage sale I was offered a 30-06 that I don’t need but bought anyways. It’s a standard Winchester model 70 made in 1947 with a Pachmyer tip over scope base. The gun is in a used but well cared for condition. A solvent socked patch came out with no color and every piece is as clean as can be. Stock has small dings and a few light scratches but at 74 years old is still ready to hunt!
39330310-099B-4DD5-B6F4-802085BB7808 by Oliver Sudden, on Flickr

Silver Creek Slim:

--- Quote from: Kent Shootwell on August 30, 2021, 02:20:12 PM ---Hello, my name is Kent and I’m a gunaholic.
That must be because at a garage sale I was offered a 30-06 that I don’t need but bought anyways. It’s a standard Winchester model 70 made in 1947 with a Pachmyer tip over scope base. The gun is in a used but well cared for condition. A solvent socked patch came out with no color and every piece is as clean as can be. Stock has small dings and a few light scratches but at 74 years old is still ready to hunt!
39330310-099B-4DD5-B6F4-802085BB7808 by Oliver Sudden, on Flickr

--- End quote ---
Nice.

Slim

Baltimore Ed:
Can never go wrong with a classic.

Advertisers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version