Author Topic: Texas Gunslinger  (Read 3640 times)

Offline audioruss

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Texas Gunslinger
« on: June 21, 2004, 11:31:58 PM »
Does anyone out there have a rig from Texas gunslinger?  I am thinking of getting one from them and was wondering how there quality is.  Maybe the high rider or the pitolero.

Russ

Big Hext Finnigan

Re: Texas Gunslinger
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 08:06:57 AM »
Russ, I think I've seen a few of them.  Decent, but I think of Mexican production.  There have been issues with the tanning process on some of the Mexican rigs.

I have some standard advice, but don't want to confuse your question.  What's the price on the TG rigs?
Adios,

Offline audioruss

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2004, 10:37:20 AM »
Big Hext,
They run about $150 for a single rig and about another $50 to $75 for an additional holster.  I am also looking at El Paso saddlery (sp?) as well.  Don't hold back...all the advice or information is welcome and needed.  Everyone on this forum as been very helpful and informative and I appreciate that.  Thanks again. 

(I also like the "duke" model from Kirkpatrick leather)

Russ

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:05:55 AM »

Big Hext Finnigan

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2004, 11:04:44 AM »
Go check out MrBisley's selection of San Pedro gear.  It's in stock and reasonable.  http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/SellerAuctions.asp?Keywords=id%3A2717&SearchType=5&Sort=0&View=0&Items=50
I think you can put together a belt and two holsters for $200 or so... and great leather.

If you want a good Duke rig, then look at Vaquero Leather.  He made my son's rig and his Duke rig is the best bargain I've seen. http://www.vaqueroleather.com/fullrig.html
Adios,

Offline audioruss

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2004, 11:38:15 AM »
Big Hext,

Is that duke rig lined?

Russ

Big Hext Finnigan