Author Topic: Customer Service  (Read 2938 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Customer Service
« on: June 25, 2005, 04:56:18 PM »
Decided ta split off.........

'Sleep, me bro, n'er heard nuttin' but good from Dillon.  But, ya know, the one's I've dealt with all been good.

RCBS.  When them folks busted inta the barn.  They only got half ah my shotshell die.  I call RCBS.  That l'il gal faxed a parts diagram from Kalifornia ta Virginia on THEIR dime so I could give her the parts numbers of what I was missing.  I called 'er back, told her what I was missing.  Had my credit card in my hand.  "No charge", she sez.  "We're so sorry it happened".  A few days later the parts were in the mail box.

Lyman.  When I bought that old, beat up Keith hollow point mould with the punch missin'.  "Send it in.  We'll evaluate it and see what we can do".  Ain't ten days later it comes back lookin' like new with a new hollow point punch fitted.  Invoice sez "$14.00, please remit."  Ya bet yer tail, I remitted that afternoon.

If Ford had treated me that way, I wouldn't be drivin' Toyotas.......................

Great game, ain't it? 
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Tensleep

• Damned Ol' Ranger
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Dealer in Bullets and Gun Butter
  • Liked:
Re: Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 06:06:45 PM »
Damn right it is Bro, and I feel the same way about the Toyotas. Dodge never treated me like anything but a number.

Yanno lotta businesses..... an' regular folks,  could learn from us cowboys.

How 'bout it pards, you had service yer proud of, let us hear 'bout it.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Offline Spitn Lead

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 06:47:56 PM »
Sure is the sunshines, Circle kb leather , best damn customer service i ever had , Brett & Kris are top notch in my book ! oh & buy the the way they also make a fine rig as well !
RATS #178
PWDFR #130
The Doc says more rugers will cure me!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:57:38 PM »

Offline Missouri Marshal

• Top Active Citizen
    • Missouri Marshal's Cowboy Action Shooting Homestead
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 07:12:42 PM »
I've had great service from Tandy Leather. Once they sent the wrong item.  Called them up, they said keep what we sent ya and we'll send the correct item to you.  They sent it 2nd day mail on their dime.  Another time I ordered a set of stamps from them, one stamp was duplicated and one was missing. Again they sent the replacement stamp and told me to keep the other one. Aways very polite.  Great service.  OBTW  I got a Toyota too but at least 75% of it is made in the USA.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 09:17:38 PM »
Reminds me ah when I was buyin' targets, cuzzin'.  I'd count up whut Pungo made in fees 'n put it all in stuff we needed.

Called Arntzen one day.  Ordered up three cowboys.  Whut come wuz two cowboys 'n a buffalo.

Called 'em again 'n tole 'em whut happened.  I kin hear 'er flippin' thru paper work.   "Opppppppppssss............"

"Sorry.  I'll ship another cowboy this afternoon."

"What about the buff?"

"Forget it.  I'll fix the bill."

And, she did.  We got us a free target.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com