Author Topic: Fathers Day......  (Read 2125 times)

Foothills Drifter

Fathers Day......
« on: June 19, 2005, 10:36:49 PM »
Howdy......
Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers out there.
My youngest son (Trevor,27yrs. old) called from San Francisco (he's going to chef school) and wished me a HAPPY FATHERS DAY. He also thanked me for the check (that I didn't know I sent  :o ) for $800.00. (arn't wife's wonderful) My oldest boy (Seth, 29yrs. old) got here just in time for the BBQ to be done (he wished me a HAPPY FATHERS DAY as well) After dinner and all the B.S. talking he said he had to leave. We gave him his birth certificate so he could get a passport to go to Casta Rica to go surfing,my wife emptied out the freezer so he would have food at home and then she gave him a check for $1000.00  :o  :o  :o . If I'd a known we had that kind a money I'd a bought a new (old) Colt SSA. Well.....we ain't got that kind a money no more  :'(   ;)
It was a HAPPY FATHERS DAY for me  ;D  ;D  ;D  My kids are happy  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Good shootin......
Vern...  8)
[/color]

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Fathers Day......
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 10:53:19 PM »
Vern, Ain't kids wonderful? Got two cards from my youngest and his new wife plus a phone call from him today. The oldest gave us a big help with a problem this week that will count as Father's day for several years to come, plus a phone call today. didn't hear squat from the next to oldest or next to youngest. Oh well, such is life in the modern era................Buck 8) ::) :o ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Slone Stranger

• Active citizen
    • Slones
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 11:39:33 PM »
Heck, I got woke up early by all six (yes six! Hey what can I say...you've seen Miss Rose E.!) kids ages 14 to 1 1/2, and found out that I'm the worlds greatest dad cuz I got a shirt to prove it! ;D

Slone(what loves them kids)Stranger 8)
(<> ﺮ <>)

Hi-Yo Sterling! Outa Here!!

Kings River Regulators 181
SASS #39995

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:16:03 AM »

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 08:22:10 PM »
Drifter, are you my long lost dad?  Can I call you dad?  Can I have a check?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I called my father and found that my card arrived just on time yesterday.  My present will be goin' with me when I go visit next month!  You dads all love your kids... I love my dad (and wish I had a kid or two masef!).
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 11:44:15 AM »
Visited with my wife's Dad and had a cookout, which was nice. My daughter showed up and gave me the best present of all, she told me I'm gonna be a Grandaddy again! ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com