Author Topic: Show Us Your Hats!  (Read 38651 times)

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Show Us Your Hats!
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2005, 04:08:55 PM »
I like that'un, Will. We all know Howdy's got standards, the flashier the better ;D...............Buck 8) ::) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Howdy Doody

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2005, 04:29:19 PM »
I like that'un, Will. We all know Howdy's got standards, the flashier the better ;D...............Buck 8) ::) ;)

Buck, will you please hush up! Only you and a few other folks have figured out that if I can blind the competition and make them see small bright spots and  lights, then I will have a chance when up against them.  ;D ;D ;D

I can't wait for AnnieLee to start a post on show us your boots.  ;D
yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

Offline Marshal Will Wingam

• Garden Variety
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2005, 04:50:38 PM »

Buck, will you please hush up! Only you and a few other folks have figured out that if I can blind the competition and make them see small bright spots and  lights, then I will have a chance when up against them.  ;D ;D ;D

LOL, she may not stop there, either. :D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Advertising

« Reply #63 on: Today at 05:18:36 PM »

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2005, 05:28:34 PM »
ooooopppss, sorry, Howdy ::) :o Marshal, you've been down to Tall Tales, haven't you.......................Buck 8) ::) ;)

Offline Marshal Will Wingam

• Garden Variety
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2005, 06:15:50 PM »
ooooopppss, sorry, Howdy ::) :o Marshal, you've been down to Tall Tales, haven't you.......................Buck 8) ::) ;)
LOL, Buck.  :D ;) ::)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2005, 08:03:41 PM »

LOL, she may not stop there, either. :D

I wonder if she gives out strings of beads when you show?
Mathew 5.9

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2005, 08:07:06 PM »
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Book Miser

« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2005, 08:32:36 PM »
Howdy, I can't take credit for that drunken/sleeping cowpoke picture. That has been around the club for as long as anyone can remember. We have some real characters at the Outlaws, and I'm getting some newly-arrived pix of the most colorful ones ready to post.

Book Miser

« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2005, 07:43:31 AM »
The last page of this thread seemed to have been broken yesterday, and remains so today.

So here's a re-send of the pic of Annie Lee in her latest creation, yesterday at Thunder Valley Days. Apologies for the horrible photo quality.

Offline Matthew Duncan

• Cutter’s Raiders# 13
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 23189
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2005, 09:12:58 AM »
My one and only hat.

Major General J.E.B. Stuart's Division
Captain 1st Maryland Artillery, C.S.A.
SASS# 23189

Disclaimer:  I have not slept in any hotel recently, not a certified CAS rule web lawyer.  Have not attended any RO III or RO VI classes.  Opinions expressed are by a cowpoke who believes the year is 1868.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2005, 10:55:15 AM »
The last page of this thread seemed to have been broken yesterday, and remains so today.

So here's a re-send of the pic of Annie Lee in her latest creation, yesterday at Thunder Valley Days. Apologies for the horrible photo quality.

It seems I'm not the only one with problems with her thread, huh?  It seems that some folks are able to get into it, though. 

Boy is that one flowerdy hat!  Very nice!
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2005, 12:47:23 PM »
I couldn't get into page eight either. Did put a notification to the Marshal.........Buck 8) ::) ;)

Book Miser

« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2005, 06:30:24 PM »
You can post to that thread; you just can't read anything after page 7. Somebody's hat or face musta broke the server.  ::)

The pic doesn't do AnnieLee's hat justice: the feathers are an iridescent purple. And, BTW, that's a suede skirt she's wearin', in 85 degree weather. Don't mess with Annie Lee. Didn't know she shoots Gunfighter, BTW.

Offline Toccoa Kate

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2005, 06:57:31 PM »
Hey Book Miser - ya need to ask Annie Lee why she doesn't wear her red bloomers on hot days like that!!!  The ladies at KCs Corral were all suppose to be in bloomers and camisoles last month and there were only a few of us that could find where we had packed our bloomers last fall....the rest are still huntin' up theirs!! Annie, if you read this soon, Wild West is selling bloomers $9 a pair!!!  Naturally, I had to order me some....  That's cheaper than I sew make them!
SASS #47669
KC's Corral

Book Miser

« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2005, 09:09:49 PM »
Kate, I don't know what was with the ladies yesterday. Madame Mischief usually wears her soiled-dove outfit, but she was in a long skirt, too. I wasn't registered to shoot, and was in short sleeves, but sweating like a horse.

It looked like a dozen or more shooters bailed yesterday on account of the heat.

Haven't heard what today was like; I'm waitin' for Lady Law to check in, unless she's gone off to bed early.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2005, 07:59:53 PM »
  Bloomers for $9 I've got to order Trinty and myself some. ;D
Mathew 5.9

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2005, 08:02:01 PM »
  Bloomers for $9 I've got to order Trinty and myself some. ;D

??? ??? ???

Folks, I don't know this character!  ;D

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2005, 08:53:21 PM »
Hi, honey, I'm home~~~

We went to Gettysburg, that's why I got back so late. Book, you missed the BIG HAT last night. No one noticed it was me under it.

Lady Law didn't show up on Saturday and she still got more rank points and beat me, that's how slow I was shooting. I blame it on Manatee, he put the mojo on me as soon as I showed up on Thursday.

It was HOT. One one stage, we had to pick up a horseshoe that had been sitting in the sun all day, and it was around 3 PM when I got to it. We started earlier on Saturday and finished shooting before 2, so it didn't seem as bad.

Kate, you didn't tell 'em that instead of the bloomers (which I still haven't found), I wore my corset to that match. Corsets count as underwear, so there! :P

Gotta go unload the car,

AnnieLee, who thinks you all deserve a thwap on the head from Elle.

:D

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Book Miser

« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2005, 09:36:13 PM »
LL phoned me this afternoon to say she'd awakened Saturday with a sick tummy and didn't want to barf on her fellow shooters.  ::)

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2005, 10:09:55 PM »
Hi, honey, I'm home~~~

We went to Gettysburg, that's why I got back so late. Book, you missed the BIG HAT last night. No one noticed it was me under it.

Lady Law didn't show up on Saturday and she still got more rank points and beat me, that's how slow I was shooting. I blame it on Manatee, he put the mojo on me as soon as I showed up on Thursday.

It was HOT. One one stage, we had to pick up a horseshoe that had been sitting in the sun all day, and it was around 3 PM when I got to it. We started earlier on Saturday and finished shooting before 2, so it didn't seem as bad.

Kate, you didn't tell 'em that instead of the bloomers (which I still haven't found), I wore my corset to that match. Corsets count as underwear, so there! :P

Gotta go unload the car,

AnnieLee, who thinks you all deserve a thwap on the head from Elle.

:D

ALL of us ??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com