Author Topic: GAF Muster Update  (Read 3695 times)

Offline Major Matt Lewis

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
GAF Muster Update
« on: June 21, 2005, 04:36:56 PM »
I got 6 of the 10 main match stages complete!  You will do quite a bit of Island hopping over the course of fire for the first day.  You will start of landing in Guantanamo Bay, fight in Puerto Rico, Charge up San Juan Hill and put down an uprising in the Phillippines.  You will finish Day 1's shooting, with Her Majesty's Own, Winston Churchill in India....Apparently, he was quite the Bad A..!

Day two's course of fire will take you to the old west.  How many people will have the privilage to say that they shot Roman Nose?  I bet even more will have the privilage to say they shot at Roman Nose

I have not even began on the 5 stage Wild Bunch Match yet......  ::)
Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

Offline Marshal'ette Halloway

• The Marshal's Boss & Head Rebel Rowser
  • Peace Officer
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Two theories to arguin' with a woman. Neither work
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
Re: GAF Muster Update
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 11:42:25 AM »
Marshal and I are really heavily considering loading up the 5th wheel and heading up there on that Friday night..
.before y'all start on Saturday.
He said he probably won't be shooting, but we sure can enjoy the company and take LOTS of pictures.
(Unless he changes his mind on the shooting part ;)..then "I" will be the one who will take most of the pictures...
and be the sociallite butterfly ..(((And I didn't say an "Old Moth" I said ""Butterfly"" :P))) :D

I need to look up and see what kind of camping facility's are available in the area for RV's.
 I'm hoping it works out that we will be able to come.

Marshal'ette
SASS #56524, BCVC #26

The smell of heaven is Fresh Baked Bread and Gun Powder.

Offline Major Matt Lewis

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 11:54:39 AM »
Great!  Sent you a PM. 
Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:20:33 PM »

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 107
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 04:02:38 PM »
Marshal'ette,
I'z heavily considering goin', too. If y'all go, I think the Marshal might be persuaded to shoot.  ;)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Major Matt Lewis

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 04:19:07 PM »
Marshal'ette,

I agree with Slim.  If y'all do come up, I really recommend having the Marshal bring some leather, 1 pistol with about 125 rounds of ammo and 1 rifle with about 125 rounds of ammo.  You won't be sorry you did.....heck, I recommend you do too.  You'll be glad you did....
Major Matt Lewis

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com