CAS TOPICS > NCOWS

44-40 ammunition

(1/2) > >>

Mogorilla:
Hey all, if you are looking for 44-40 cowboy ammunition, Choice Ammunition is taking orders and will begin loading/filling orders soon.  I have ordered from them in the past and have no complaints.   Thought i would pass it on as they just sent me an email. 

bear tooth billy:
Starline had it available yesterday, but is sold out, brass not loaded ammo. Midway also has a notify me .
They should be getting some from Starline, but you better be quick. I think things are improving, this the 2nd
run of 44/40 in the last couple months. And I got some 32/20 through Midway, as I didn't see the notification
from Starline in the 2 hours it took to sell out. They ran some 38/40 recently. I'm finally set with, 38 long colt,
44/40, and 32/20.

BTB

Mogorilla:
I will look this weekend, but pretty sure Choice uses starline. 

Advertising:

Froogal:

--- Quote from: bear tooth billy on March 14, 2024, 10:13:21 AM ---Starline had it available yesterday, but is sold out, brass not loaded ammo. Midway also has a notify me .
They should be getting some from Starline, but you better be quick. I think things are improving, this the 2nd
run of 44/40 in the last couple months. And I got some 32/20 through Midway, as I didn't see the notification
from Starline in the 2 hours it took to sell out. They ran some 38/40 recently. I'm finally set with, 38 long colt,
44/40, and 32/20.

BTB

--- End quote ---
I tried just a few minutes ago at Midway. Says it is available, but I can't put any in the shopping cart.

Froogal:

--- Quote from: Froogal on March 14, 2024, 01:40:11 PM ---I tried just a few minutes ago at Midway. Says it is available, but I can't put any in the shopping cart.

--- End quote ---

Correction!! I just placed an order for 2 bags of 100 Starline 44-40 brass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version