Author Topic: Remembering today, and honoring those we lost.  (Read 1868 times)

Offline amin ledbetter

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tell 'em I'm comin! And Hell's comin with me!!!!!
    • Ledbetter Leather
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Remembering today, and honoring those we lost.
« on: September 11, 2010, 06:33:41 AM »
It has been nine years, since the devastating attack on our Country. I want to send my prayers and support to the families who lost love ones and friends on this day nine years ago. As well as the fallen soldiers who gave there lives defending our great Country since the attack. God Bless our Fighting Men and Women who are still in harms way fighting to keep us Free. I especially want to remember the hero's of this day, nine years ago. The brave Americans who gave all they had to help save the lives that they could. Those that stood up against all odds and went beyond the Call of Duty to save many while sacrificing themselves. I will never forget these Men and Women for what they did and what they went through. I will always keep them in my prayers and in my heart. God Bless them all, and God Bless America! 

Offline Crow Choker

• Top Active Citizen
  • River Banker Extraordinaire
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 36
Re: Remembering today, and honoring those we lost.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 07:42:12 AM »
Could not have been said better Amin-all I can add is """AMEN"""--Your lines should be read and absorbed, then be remembered and honored by every American breathing the "free air" of the United States of America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darksider-1911 Shooter-BOLD Chambers-RATS-SCORRS-STORM-1860 Henry(1866)-Colt Handgun Lover an' Fan-NRA-"RiverRat"-Conservative American Patriot and Former Keeper & Enforcer of the Law an' Proud of Being Both! >oo

Offline Trailrider

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Gunfighter Zone
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 09:14:03 PM »
Amen!
Ride to the sound of the guns, but watch out for bushwhackers! Godspeed to all in harm's way in the defense of Freedom! God Bless America!

Your obedient servant,
Trailrider,
Bvt. Lt. Col. Commanding,
Southern District
Dept. of the Platte, GAF

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:40:25 AM »

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 10:20:59 PM »
TRwo buildings,alot of jews workin the along with whiteJudeo Christians and some muslims,the Martered the muslims and murdered the rest!Thisr history of building over ssacred site had been goin on for centureis,in jeruselem they built over the jwis mosue after they gained control there and put statues of horses and rider over the erea.The know there is ash from the bodies of the jewish in that area,therefore that's why they want to buils in that place!I say let them build it,fill it,the blow that sob to the bottom pits of HELL!  imho 8)THen let our soldiers slughter ever damn one of them over there,we spray they pray)(*^&&^$%$&)&)(*&*&**(*
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com