Special Interests - Groups & Societies > Uberti, Pietta and other SAA Clones

Piettas from Shot Show

(1/3) > >>

RRio:
Photos from 2024 Shot Show. If these examples are what we can expect from Pietta in the future, they are gonna be selling a lot of them, just because of the color case hardening.

Major 2:
I think you are spot on... very nice. The new Pietta's just might float my boat  :)

I have just two SAA anymore, the 2014 SS Bob James Uberti in 45colt.
and a 2012 Colt in 32/20 the last year COLT offered that caliber.

I had resigned myself to pass on new Model P's, not wishing to deal with the retractable FP of the new Uberti's.
I probably won't go the exurbanite cost of USFA's nice as they are.... :-\

Standard's offering has QC issues and also costly, so they aren't even on my radar.

LonesomePigeon:
The color case hardening looks amazing. I don't like the horse & rider very much but it wouldn't prevent me from buying. I just don't see a need for a pony on an old model black powder frame since the original Colt did not have that, except for a short time in the 1890's.

Advertising:

Cheyenne Logan:
Agree they are a step up, and the CCH is great, but has anyone seen a price?  I haven't seen anything on them other than cursory mentions in Shot Show reviews....

Abilene:

--- Quote from: Cheyenne Logan on February 26, 2024, 05:35:28 PM ---Agree they are a step up, and the CCH is great, but has anyone seen a price?  I haven't seen anything on them other than cursory mentions in Shot Show reviews....

--- End quote ---
Well, if they are like a lot of Shot Show roll-outs, we might be lucky to see them available this year.  Whatever the case, might be worth the wait and price.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version