Author Topic: Dept. of Missouri Muster 2022  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Sam Perfye

• Top Active Citizen
  • Al Weaver
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Dept. of Missouri Muster 2022
« on: May 18, 2022, 08:22:00 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen of the GAF, On May 7th, 8 intrepid souls gathered to vanquish hostiles and secure peace on the frontier. As all troops brought previously issued weapons and equipment the quartermaster was hard pressed to supply the wide variety of weaponry. Military weapons included- 2 Krags, a 95 Winchester carbine (7.62x54), an 88-commission rifle, a Trapdoor and an 89 Schmidt Rubin. The Militia was armed with a 93 Marlin and a 92 Winchester. All but the 92 were original weapons. The results of 2 skirmish runs, precision pistol, precision rifle and long range are as follows.          Pistol side match- 1St. Mike Scott   2nd.  Micah Brooks  3rd. Al Weaver.   500 yd. side match- 1st.  Ken Haines  2nd.  Mike Scott  3rd.  Jack Burkovsky.  Rifle precision-  1st. Ken Haines  2nd. Vaughn Brooks  3rd.  Mike Scott.  Pistol precision- 1st.  Al Weaver  2nd.  Mike Scott  3rd. Chuck Luectmeyer.  In the main match, Military BP. 1st.  Micah Brooks,  Military smokeless  1st.  Ken Haines,  2nd.  Chuck Luectmeyer,  3rd.  Mike Scott.  Civilian LA. Vaughn Brooks.  Ladies  1st. .Dani Wesselman.  My Staff and I would like to thank everyone for coming out and look forward to seeing you at the Div. of Iowa match in Oct.         Lt. Col. (Bvt) Sam Perfye                                                                                                         
Raise the Black Flag and ride hard boys, Our cause is just and our enemies our many.

Offline ira scott

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • AKA: Broken Nose Scotty
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 59
Re: Dept. of Missouri Muster 2022
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 09:01:33 PM »
A big Thank You to Sam Perfye,  Whiskey Double and Crazy Alice for hosting the shoot and feeding the Troops!  You guys always make it challenging and fun, the name of the Game.

Major B.N. Scotty
It is far better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!

Offline Drydock

• MA1 USN ret. GAF #19, Colonel, Chief of Staff. BC, CC, SoM. SASS 1248 Life
  • American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 18
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 09:49:30 PM »
A lot of fun, and some great campfire sessions.  You all missed a good one.  ;D
Civilize them with a Krag . . .

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:09:39 AM »

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 104
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 12:01:24 PM »
A lot of fun, and some great campfire sessions.  You all missed a good one.  ;D
Yes.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Whiskey Double

• Top Active Citizen
  • GAF #: 853
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 03:40:58 PM »
I would like to thank everyone for driving the distance to be there !!! And yes we had a lot of ORIGINAL GUNS.

WHISKEY DOUBLE

PS I couldn't resist :-)>
Whiskey Double      GAF 853    Major, Chief of Staff  Div. of Iowa
NRA  life Endowment
SCI
NTA
DU
RMEF

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com