CAS TOPICS > SHOTS

Another Brother

(1/2) > >>

Blackpowder Burn:
Well, we can add another official conversion to Holy Black to the list.  Actually, two of them - a brother and a brotherette (is that a word? ;)).  A CAS shooting compadre made the leap to full house 45 Colt and 10 gauge shotgun - and shooting duelist.  Now that's jumping in with both feet!  ;D

He then told his wife that he wasn't loading two types of ammo - so she had to shoot BP also.  She had a grin from ear to ear.  They're both thoroughly hooked......and ain't goin' back!  ;D

Thumb Buster:
Love to see that initial smile.  ;D  What you posted is the kind of supreme conversion I have yet to witness...hoping to one day. 

Sir Charles deMouton-Black:
Nothin' wrong with the title "Sister'. 8)

Advertising:

Navy Six:
I had the opposite situation with my wife. When she decided to start cowboy shooting, and after happily going shopping for all the necessary new gear, I loaded up her 38 specials with smokeless( ::), figuring that would be easiest for her to start. After about a year or so, she asked me to start loading her stuff with blackpowder as she could see we were having more fun! ;D ;) :)! I swear I didn't try to talk her into it and she has never regretted her decision. So, peace and tranquility reign at home!! I'm pretty sure even my dogs prefer that lovely fragrance of real powder as they seem to rest peacefully when I clean guns after shooting--like this morning ;)

Truly Grits:

--- Quote from: Sir Charles deMouton-Black on May 04, 2015, 09:35:10 AM ---Nothin' wrong with the title "Sister'. 8)

--- End quote ---

I believe the proper term should be "nightsister". JMHO

Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version