Author Topic: New Western game trailer  (Read 5881 times)

Offline Jake C

• Department of the Atlantic, GAF # 834
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
New Western game trailer
« on: October 20, 2016, 05:14:08 PM »

Not sure if any of you good folks have seen this, but I thought y'all would enjoy a Western in any form. It's amazing how good graphics are nowadays.
Win with ability, not with numbers.- Alexander Suvorov, Russian Field Marshal, 1729-1800

Offline Harley Starr

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: New Western game trailer
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 11:17:32 PM »
Looks like fun.
A work in progress.

Offline Shawnee McGrutt

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 01:14:29 PM »
Almost real.
I don't know much about these games.  Does this take a special system? 
National Congress of Old West Shootists 3633
Single Action Shooting Society 88462
Society of Remington Revolver Shooters
The Sublyme and Holy Order of the Soot
"I wish I had an answer to that because I'm tired of answering that question." - Yogi Berra

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:43:30 AM »

Offline Jake C

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 09:53:46 PM »
Shawnee, right now it's been announced for the Play Station 4 and the Xbox One. I'd imagine that it'll be on PC at some point. The graphics just blew me away.

I'm excited for it. The previous game in the series is why got me interested in the American West and Old Western firearms up to the WWI era.
Win with ability, not with numbers.- Alexander Suvorov, Russian Field Marshal, 1729-1800

Offline Jake C

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 08:16:51 PM »
New trailer just came out today. Looks like a tale of outlaws and other bad men and women. ;D

Offline Galloway

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 02:55:48 AM »
yep i bought an x box just to play that game, had a blast all winter. For those that may not know its an open world game, that means you dont have to follow the story you can do whatever you want in it. I spent a whole month just shooting mountain lions in the snow and gambling in the saloons lol. I never never even got close to finishing it. You could even take a boat to mexico in the last game. Its really sumthin else

Offline Mogorilla

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3306
  • GAF #: 883
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 02:01:36 PM »
Oh man.   I just bought a PS4.  Basically  I knew my computer was outdated and I need a regular Skyrim fix. (it is an open world, just sword and sorcery).   Like a new gun, I may have to sneak this in the house so my wife doesn't see.   

Offline Meiners

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 11:58:16 AM »
Oh man.   I just bought Best Penis Extenders and a PS4.  Basically  I knew my computer was outdated and I need a regular Skyrim fix. (it is an open world, just sword and sorcery).   Like a new gun, I may have to sneak this in the house so my wife doesn't see.

Can't wait for Red Dead Redemption 2. Personally, I'll wait for the PC release. The first game was phenomenal.

Offline Jake C

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2018, 11:33:05 AM »
Newest trailer came out yesterday. The game looks phenomenal.

Offline trisstan

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2023, 08:58:48 AM »
The graphics do look stunning, and it seems like you're really immersed in the Wild West. I'm always down for a good Western-themed game, so I'll definitely have to check this one out. Although, like you, I do wish there was a mobile version available so I could play on the go. Speaking of mobile games, have you heard of this article on how to make 100 dollars right now? I recently stumbled upon their webpage and found some really fun ios games for real money. It's a great way to kill some time and earn a little extra cash at the same time. Anyways, thanks again for sharing, and I'm excited to see more updates on the game!

Offline Tornado

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 39
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2023, 08:01:04 AM »
I got this game about when it came out, while I don't play too many video games I love to break this one out every so often.  It is very involved, I have been playing it for three years and I think I am only about 80% through the story line.  I even got sad when some members of my gang died  :( .  You are forced to be a bad guy, but you can chose to be a not so bad guy  ::) .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com