CAS TOPICS > The Longbranch

gunoholic

<< < (43/52) > >>

Major 2:
I've  had this little Beretta Cheetah for a while now, I've grown quite fond of it .

Double stack 12 round magazine, and the OEM Grips made it something of a fat 2x2 feeling grip...

I put a set of LOK G10 Grips on it back in December and it transformed the handling.

RRio:

--- Quote from: Major 2 on May 14, 2021, 01:29:02 PM ---I've  had this little Beretta Cheetah for a while now, I've grown quite fond of it .

Double stack 12 round magazine, and the OEM Grips made it something of a fat 2x2 feeling grip...

I put a set of LOK G10 Grips on it back in December and it transformed the handling.

--- End quote ---

How easy to rack the slide? I have a double stack Bersa that is murder to rack.

Major 2:
I cock it first, so as not to have to overcome the hammer spring, then its not bad

Major 2:
Prior to the LOK grips these were the OEM Beretta grips.

This grip was a hand full , and at least in my hand effected point ability , I bought the LOK G10 grips from Amazon.
They weren't inexpensive @ $67.95
But I sold the OEM set on eBay for $35 , so it was a somewhat a win win.
Clearly, you can see the difference in thickness.

https://www.amazon.com/LOK-Grips-Beretta-Checkered-Black/dp/B082MT9KKY/ref=sr_1_7?crid=3KGQHFHKW0VV&dchild=1&keywords=lok%2Bgrips%2Bberetta&qid=1621333512&sprefix=lok%2Bgrips%2Caps%2C219&sr=8-7&th=1

Major 2:
Well.... I can't seem to shake the syndrome

I saw this "bring back"  today , it is well marked with Waffen eagles & acceptance stamps , all matching numbers
with bright bore , rifling... Serial number puts it in mid 1943 era....
The bad news is it has been polished & re-blued , course that is what makes it affordable as a shooter.

I'm a shooter not a curator , and have made a back door offer ...if the Planets align  :-\  it could come home

Advertisers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version