Author Topic: Uberti '76 Saddle Ring Carbine!!!!!  (Read 4091 times)

Offline Mossyrock

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Uberti '76 Saddle Ring Carbine!!!!!
« on: December 05, 2007, 02:01:18 PM »
OK, I'll admit that the title is a dirty trick and a bit miss-leading... :-\  I haven't seen one, nor have I heard ANYTHING about when they are going to be produced.  That's kind of the point of this post: Has ANYONE heard ANYTHING about if, or when, Uberti will introduce their version of the saddle ring carbine?  Are they holding out until the SHOT Show?  Personally, I want one in 45-60.  Any good rumors?  Heck, at this point I'd be happy with "the second cousin of my best friend Earl's nephew said..."   :(
Mossyrock

"We thought about it for a long time... 'Endeavor to persevere.' And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union."

Lone Watie

Offline Grizzly Adams

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: Uberti '76 Saddle Ring Carbine!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 07:29:03 PM »
Hi, Mossyrock!

Nope, I have not heard anything to suggest that they have one coming. :-\  However, since Uberti is a bit behing the curve on getting their version to market, I we will be seeing one as soon as they get the pipeline filled with the current rifle versions and calibers.

Frankly, I am hoping they will be awhile, so I can replenish the piggy bank for a while! ;D
If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a Veteran!
COMNAVFORV, NRA life, SASS Life, TG, STORM Rider #36.
GAF

Offline Buck Stinson

• Top Active Citizen
    • Old West Reproductions, Inc.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 09:35:26 AM »
I agree.  I think once Uberti shows substantial sales on the rifle, they will offer a carbine.  If it's the same quality as the rifle or any of the other Uberti lever actions, it will definately be on my list.  I have a few original 1876 carbines and they're even more fun than the rifle.  Believe me, if you take a .45-75 or a .50 Express to the range or to a shoot and let others shoot it, they will remember you and the gun for the rest of there lives.

Adios,
Buck

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:02:37 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com