Author Topic: Got to range Finally!!  (Read 246 times)

Offline pinto beans

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Got to range Finally!!
« on: March 14, 2024, 06:38:51 PM »
Evening All,

After a few failed attempts due to weather not cooperating I finally got to a range with some friends today to put the 76 through its paces.  It got to hang with some ARs on the ready rack and a Sharps replica plus others.  Some friends got to shoot it and after playing around with different ranges I settled down to see what I could do at 200 yards.  My grubby hand is for scale in the image but the three impacts on the center plate in photo were 3 in a row taking my time and using established sight picture for the 350 grain loads.  I was Very pleased with the rifle and myself considering I haven't got a chance to shoot in months.  Finished out the day helping my friend fine tune his Sharps 45-70 replica.  I could get used to this kind of day at the range!  Just wanted to share with all on here the big Uberti is still going strong!!

Keep ya powder dry
PB

Offline dusty texian

• Chief Scout Wehmeyer Ranch's.
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Dusty Texian
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 107
Re: Got to range Finally!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 02:42:54 PM »
Good shooting Mr Pinto Beans , glad to hear someone is doing some shooting . That 45-75 carries well at that range . It’s easy to see why the frontiersman were partial to it .  Thanks for giving me a little spark , much needed ! ,,,,,DT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com