CAS TOPICS > NCOWS

Credit where credit is due...

(1/2) > >>

Virgil Lantey:
God bless John Moses Browning and William Mason. That's is all. 
[Hopefully I can get out of this kneeling position without calling a paramedic!]

Froogal:
Well, the first thing is to get on your hands AND knees, and then try to stand up with your hands still on the ground, and if THAT works, then SLOWLY move into an upright position, 'cause if you move too fast you'll just go over backwards.

The other option is to simply crawl on hands and knees over to the nearest tree or fence post.

Virgil Lantey:
Sounds like spoken from experience!😂

Advertising:

Bluezewoo:
I understand the sentiment! John Moses Browning and William Mason were both geniuses in their own right, and their contributions to firearms design have had a lasting impact on the industry. And no worries about the kneeling position; take your time and stay safe! BTW, if you're looking for a reliable broker, a mortgage broker in Chester might be worth checking out. They have a team of experienced professionals who can guide you through the home buying process and help you find the best possible mortgage option for your situation.

Major 2:

--- Quote from: Froogal on May 15, 2022, 08:16:29 AM ---Well, the first thing is to get on your hands AND knees, and then try to stand up with your hands still on the ground, and if THAT works, then SLOWLY move into an upright position, 'cause if you move too fast you'll just go over backwards.

The other option is to simply crawl on hands and knees over to the nearest tree or fence post.

--- End quote ---

I've been found out !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version