Author Topic: GAF at HOW?  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Mustang Gregg

• .44 BP GUNFIGHTER
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • LtCol Mustang Gregg & Col Pitspitr at NE CSG 2007
    • Wild West Arms
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
GAF at HOW?
« on: June 28, 2007, 10:41:45 PM »
I been out of town for awhile. 
And I don't see any posts about a muster at HOW. 
Is there going to be one?
I ain't been able to reach Col. Sagebrush Burns or Trailrider for awhile.  Windstream email difficulties, I reckon.

MG
"I have two guns.  {CLICK--CLICK}  One for each of ya."
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
"Mustang Gregg" Clement-----NRA LIFER, since '72-----SASS Life & Territorial Governor-----GAF #64-----RATS #0 & Forum Moderator-----BP Warthog------Distinguished Pistol 2004------SAIROC & MMTC Instructor-----Owner of Wild West Arms, Inc. [gun shop] Table Rock, NE------CASTIN' & BLASTIN'!!!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Offline Trailrider

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Gunfighter Zone
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: GAF at HOW?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 10:21:33 AM »
Sir:

I have the honor to reply to your communication of yesterday.  So far as I know we have at least three GAF personnel, and I've "talked" with several others who are planning to attend, in uniform.  Wretched Excess is co-ordinating the effort, and we are planning on doing the color guard for the opening ceremonies on Friday morning. I believe Sagebrush Burns will be there, though he won't be shooting. I'm planning on being there, Lord willing an' the creek don't rise! I'm signed up to shoot this year, but it depends on getting my guns, cart, ammo, my wife and the poodle dog in the SUV!   :P (Anybody got a shoehorn?)

Recommend everyone interested should be at the range no later than 0600, Friday.  In addition, I'm planning on having a get-together at Little America's lounge on Thursday evening about 1800 hrs.  If you can get away, we'd like to see you!
Ride to the sound of the guns, but watch out for bushwhackers! Godspeed to all in harm's way in the defense of Freedom! God Bless America!

Your obedient servant,
Trailrider,
Bvt. Lt. Col. Commanding,
Southern District
Dept. of the Platte, GAF

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com