Author Topic: Kinda seems like the good old days!  (Read 2781 times)

Offline Howdy Doody

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Kinda seems like the good old days!
« on: June 28, 2005, 01:11:27 PM »
Seems all the places I haunt are goin' south lately, but I am glad CAS City survives. This was the only show in town at one time, then I think it was the wire. Greybeards has been around, but I only found out about it a few years ago.
Well, it seems there was a site out of Texas, I can't remember the name of it, can anyone help me out?
Seems that John Taffin was prominate on that site and then later Billy Boots. I just cannot remember the place. Yeah, I know I am old and probably have CRS. I wish I had bookmarked it on this computer.
Well, we have a bunch of new pards signing on, so maybe the Marshal's place will get to jumpin' once again. :)
It's always good to see old pards.
yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

Foothills

Re: Kinda seems like the good old days!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 11:12:15 PM »
Seems all the places I haunt are goin' south lately, but I am glad CAS City survives. This was the only show in town at one time, then I think it was the wire. Greybeards has been around, but I only found out about it a few years ago.
Well, it seems there was a site out of Texas, I can't remember the name of it, can anyone help me out?
Seems that John Taffin was prominate on that site and then later Billy Boots. I just cannot remember the place. Yeah, I know I am old and probably have CRS. I wish I had bookmarked it on this computer.
Well, we have a bunch of new pards signing on, so maybe the Marshal's place will get to jumpin' once again. :)
It's always good to see old pards.

Howdy Rick......
WHO YOU CALLIN OLD!!!

Vern / Foothills...  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com