Author Topic: Hope Everbody is Safe over there  (Read 35050 times)

Offline Tensleep

• Damned Ol' Ranger
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Dealer in Bullets and Gun Butter
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hope Everbody is Safe over there
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2008, 05:57:07 PM »
Got me an "Aussie" charcoal grill, had a Weber, this thing is as good or better.

Bought it at the "End of Summer" sale at Sears 'bout 8 years ago, it was marked $109.99 got it for 50 bucks. Has a roll around cart, shelves on both sides...

http://www.aussiegrills.com/products_main.php

Mine is the Monaro.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2008, 06:57:56 PM »
Bro. Sleep, those are some good lookin grills. I never heard of them until now.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2008, 09:06:53 PM »
Nice lookin thing, never heard of em before either.  Paladin would be proud ;D

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Advertising

« Reply #83 on: Today at 12:24:56 AM »

Offline Dakota Dan from OZ

• Top Active Citizen
  • The Legend Lives On
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2008, 03:53:50 AM »
Got me an "Aussie" charcoal grill, had a Weber, this thing is as good or better.

Bought it at the "End of Summer" sale at Sears 'bout 8 years ago, it was marked $109.99 got it for 50 bucks. Has a roll around cart, shelves on both sides...

http://www.aussiegrills.com/products_main.php

Mine is the Monaro.

Them "Aussie" things are real good ,I have one called Traveler and like the name it travels with me all the time,lives under my bed in the caravan,very handy when camping. I will be using it alot at our Nationals at the end of the month. ;D

Dakota  8)

My Pa once said "Son never take a knife to Gun Fight"  He told the truth.
SASS# 28875
SASS State Governor
SASA  Aust #2715
SASA State Discipline Chairman
RATS 239
PWDFR 146
GSC 001

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2008, 08:13:30 AM »
Mornin’, folkes.

Damned happy ta see y’all made it thru Ike.

SB, it was them wretched onions.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2008, 09:29:11 AM »
Ya gotta grill those wretched onions!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2008, 09:49:26 AM »
Ya kin grill ‘em. I’ll keep my distance.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Tensleep

• Damned Ol' Ranger
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Dealer in Bullets and Gun Butter
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2008, 09:52:41 AM »
Ya kin grill ‘em. I’ll keep my distance.

way I feel 'bout grilled squash....
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2008, 09:57:52 AM »
Arcey, Them grilled onions is good on them chili-cheese dogs!  Grill squash is good too!

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2008, 12:13:15 PM »
Lil likes me ta grill squish.  Slices em lengthwise and I paint em with sauce while they cook.  Leave em on til all the crunch is gone.  Good stuff. 

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2008, 12:44:29 PM »
I've geen eatin' more vegetables these days and grillin' a lot them also.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2008, 01:35:56 PM »
I've geen eatin' more vegetables these days and grillin' a lot them also.

Try puttin a whole mix of em on a sheet of tin foil and throwin a little salsa in.  Bundle up the foil and throw that on the grill while yer steak is cookin.  Smother the steak with that mess an enjoy. :D

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2008, 02:10:28 PM »
Try puttin a whole mix of em on a sheet of tin foil and throwin a little salsa in.  Bundle up the foil and throw that on the grill while yer steak is cookin.  Smother the steak with that mess an enjoy. :D

Leo

We need to get you some good steak that don't need veggies coverin' it to kill the taste.  If just salt and pepper ain't good enough on it you been shafted. :)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2008, 02:20:15 PM »
I haven't had lunch yet, that all sounds good. I broiled a pork tenerloin in the oven(rainin' outside), broiled some fingerling potatoes, and some fresh green beans last nigh.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2008, 02:34:04 PM »
A ton of salads get eaten ‘round here in the summer. Certain stuff I was required to eat as a kid ain’t in the house ‘n ain’t gonna be. Catch guff folk over onions but all kiddin’ aside to me the odor alone is as offensive to me as cigarette smoke is to a non-smoker. She loves ‘em but I don’t smoke in the house or car ‘n she doesn’t bring onions home.

When my grandmother, rest her, cooked she couldn’t bear not ta put onions in everythin’.  Old man would tell me ta eat it er go ta bed hungry. I went ta bed hungry.

Tryin’ ta eat more fruit. Been takin’ apples ‘n bananas ta the shoots. In the house I walk by the fruit bowl all day long ‘n just never think ta grab sumthin’. She bought some real pretty plums home last week ‘n I didn’t eat a one.

Thing is with the shoots, I’d much rather have celery ‘n carrot spears or a couple cans of tuna liberally sprinkled with Texas Pete.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2008, 02:41:11 PM »
I had never heard of Texas Pete until we had Food Lions for awhile and learned about Cheerwine too.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2008, 02:51:11 PM »
We need to get you some good steak that don't need veggies coverin' it to kill the taste.  If just salt and pepper ain't good enough on it you been shafted. :)

Ya know ma mailin address, feel free ta send some :D
     I live in old mining country, neary a day goes by I don't get shafted ;D

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2008, 03:02:12 PM »
Food Lion is based in Carolina. Texas Pete is made in Carolina. Close as I am we’ve had Texas Pete longer’n we’ve had Food Lion.

Think we have Cheerwine.

Offline Sod Buster

• My Barn, My Rules
  • Top Active Citizen
  • What happens in the Barn - Stays in the Barn
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2008, 03:08:54 PM »
I had never heard of Texas Pete until we had Food Lions for awhile and learned about Cheerwine too.

Don't get Trinity started on the Cheerwine. He loves the stuff.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2008, 03:10:15 PM »
I grew up with Tabasco brand. I always have a bottle of the Red and a bottle of the Green in the kitchen cabinet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com