Author Topic: Alberta Frontier Shootists-New Location?  (Read 2686 times)

Offline Haggis MacGurk

• Apprentice Maker of Big Sooty Clouds
  • Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Alberta Frontier Shootists-New Location?
« on: December 11, 2007, 10:24:42 AM »
Howdy Folks,
                   Anyone have directions to the new location for AFS in Rocky Mountain House? The Cas season is ONLY four months away... ;D

Offline Buffalo Creek Law Dog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: Alberta Frontier Shootists-New Location?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 08:44:40 PM »
If your coming from the east, just follow Highway 11 (David Thompson Highway) right through Rocky for about 5 miles until you come to the Crimson Lake turn off.  Turn left (south) for about 2 miles and it is on the right.

I was there on Sunday (Dec 09) for the pistol calibre rifle shoot.  I shot 5 out of 40 rds........needs work.  :)

If your an AFS member, Mustang Heart said that you will have to join the Rocky club ($75) plus $10. for the AFS membership.

Applications will be in the mail with the newsletter.

The Good news is that the saloon made it to Rocky, just got to put it together in the Spring. :D

Cheers! and Merry Christmas.
SASS 66621
BOLD 678
AFS 43
NFA
ABPA

Offline Buffalo Creek Law Dog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 10:28:08 AM »
Speaking of Merry Christmas....and as an aside....I noticed that The PM wished everyone on both sides of the House of Commons a "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year".   :)   :) :D

I also noticed that the chairman of the Schreiber Inquiry (who is a Liberal) wished everyone "Happy Holidays", while Brian Mulroney sitting in the hot seat that day, wished everyone "Merry Christmas".

I love it.

SASS 66621
BOLD 678
AFS 43
NFA
ABPA

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:22:00 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com